What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And then it got worse!

Jersey No 14

Juniors
At what point will somebody with responsibility step in and stop this.
example - the entire 80mins V Tigers.
This is on your watch.
Man up and fall on your sword.
I’m so angry I can’t think straight.
year in and year out.
quote Ben Hunt. “Not a NRL standard”
“Dumb”

Dragon David

First Grade
At what point will somebody with responsibility step in and stop this.
example - the entire 80mins V Tigers.
This is on your watch.
Man up and fall on your sword.
I’m so angry I can’t think straight.
year in and year out.
quote Ben Hunt. “Not a NRL standard”
“Dumb”
We just cannot take a trick. What's worse is that we will cop more like today.

2010Dragons

Bench
Suli could have scored but he deliberately flick passed the ball to NO ONE. TO MAKE SURE THEY LOSE.
The dumbest team in the comp just don’t care to win.
they are deliberately trying to lose with once again unforced errors and dumb plays.
good by hook. You are fired.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
My dread!!!
The wooden spoon is right there.
Trouble is these guy will earn it. Then just move on.
St. George means sh1t to them.
the RED V is just a paycheck.
And then there is the management!!!!
Treacherous in the nth degree!!!
We’ve got to completely begin again and use this part of history as a benchmark of how to never conduct the club’s actions again.
I am so sad.

teza

Juniors
Elvis had a hit with Heartbreak Hotel. The Dragons must own the keys to the front door, back door and even the car park. Please, please hook the Hook! By the way, from now on gift 2 points need to be taken, our attack isn't good enough to think we can turn a certain 2 points into very unlikely 4. Methinks wooden spoon is on the way.

Tigerm

First Grade
As a tiger fan, I feel your pain, I haven’t really watched your team this year, but like us, I believe it is more your player’s commitment than the coach. He doesn’t miss the tackles or drops the balls and gives silly penalties, FG players shouldn’t be doing those things regularly, good luck for the rest of the season, we’re both going to need it.

Crush

Coach
I’m enjoying this season tbh.
Couldn’t stand hearing the BS pre season about how we were pretty good last year and on the improve etc etc. I couldn’t believe what I was reading, the ladder flattered us big time last year. Now this year we are getting what we deserve and that is a whooping.
Let’s be honest, the board and coaches 100% deserve a wooden spoon for the what they’ve done to this team.
Obviously it sucks for the fans but I personally would cop the abuse from rival fans just to see the club squirm for the poor decisions they’ve made, they really deserve a wooden spoon.
No more spin, no more fluff pieces from Mbye and Woods, just cold hard facts, we are the worst football team in the competition.

jeffdragon

Bench
I’m enjoying this season tbh.
Couldn’t stand hearing the BS pre season about how we were pretty good last year and on the improve etc etc. I couldn’t believe what I was reading, the ladder flattered us big time last year. Now this year we are getting what we deserve and that is a whooping.
Let’s be honest, the board and coaches 100% deserve a wooden spoon for the what they’ve done to this team.
Obviously it sucks for the fans but I personally would cop the abuse from rival fans just to see the club squirm for the poor decisions they’ve made, they really deserve a wooden spoon.
No more spin, no more fluff pieces from Mbye and Woods, just cold hard facts, we are the worst football team in the competition.
I agree but for the first line.
But nothing changes for 12 years .
Change of coach but still the dumbest team I've ever seen.
It wiil be the stiill the same shit players .

Crush

Coach
I agree but for the first line.
But nothing changes for 12 years .
Change of coach but still the dumbest team I've ever seen.
It wiil be the stiill the same shit players .
disagree the players are shit, look at the Dolphins players. Poasa Faamasuli started at prop last night against Sharks, Euan Aitken killed it in the centres.
Our roster isn’t perfect but it’s way better than how busted we are going now.
A good coach would get this exact same roster into the top 8.
Griffin is just terrible and all players have regressed under him.

RedVDave

First Grade
I copped a lot of flack this year when in the preseason I said we would be certainties for the wooden spoon this year because of the appointment Ryan Carr, sure he's had some success as an assistant coach but he's been under the tutelage of coaches like Robinson, Arthur & other good coaches he was always going to be crap under another crap coach, he's not the sole reason we are horrid but why Hook the dummy thought he'd be a better choice than Mathew Head, Elliot & other assistant coaches we already had is beyond me. There's a reason he's only been at each of the 8 clubs for a year the bloke is a political menace. I didn't watch today and I won't bother until next year I've accepted the spoon now so the pill is easier to swallow at the end of the year, it's sad how far we have fallen.

Illusion

Bench
I copped a lot of flack this year when in the preseason I said we would be certainties for the wooden spoon this year because of the appointment Ryan Carr, sure he's had some success as an assistant coach but he's been under the tutelage of coaches like Robinson, Arthur & other good coaches he was always going to be crap under another crap coach, he's not the sole reason we are horrid but why Hook the dummy thought he'd be a better choice than Mathew Head, Elliot & other assistant coaches we already had is beyond me. There's a reason he's only been at each of the 8 clubs for a year the bloke is a political menace. I didn't watch today and I won't bother until next year I've accepted the spoon now so the pill is easier to swallow at the end of the year, it's sad how far we have fallen.
Said the same mate before the season started , I'm like you it doesn't hurt anymore , the more you get pounded the less it hurts you go numb ......

Latest posts