What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And they call Storm fans Arrogant!!

melbourne_belle

Juniors
;-):lol:

Hey stormchaser last year i am manly supporter though i was given so much sh*t, there were melbourne fans swearing starting fights i have never hated being at a game so much so dont sayb we are the piss / worst of supporters

you just cant handle it

sorry what was the score

40-zero nil nothing

Post like your's just make the win even sweeter

Dude I was at the GF last year aswell and the only bollocking Manly fans were getting were from each other.
There was fisty cuffs between two Manly fans right near me.
Where I was sitting the relations between Storm fans and Manly fans were fine and dandy.

Whatever, opposing fans give each other crap most of the time. As long as it is in good jest and not too over the top, whats the problem?

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
yes, yes we are. Manly are widely regarded as having the worst fans in the comp.

Only by morons like you who hate our club. There has been severe violence at Bulldogs matches in the past, coins and rubbish thrown at opposition players during Parramatta and Souths games, yet Manly supporters are the worst? Your anti-Manly dribble is getting old. Newcastle have d!ckhead supporters just like every other team, so don't paint me and every other decent Manly fan with the same brush as some drunk who starts a fight at a game.

Last edited:

^_^

Juniors
yes, yes we are. Manly are widely regarded as having the worst fans in the comp.

Your kidding right? The only time i went up there (newcastle) to watch a match i was spat on & told to F off home my wife n kids sitting next to me....typical redneck tools, i found only thing that shut you up was when your team lost the game but that jst turned you guys even more feral....

Your a tool :lol:

petetheileet

First Grade
So far I have heard five different stories of blatant bad sportsmanship and just outright loutishness from Manly fans after the game, and my case, even before the game when I had my ribbons ripped off my car and the windshield spat on.

Dani from this very forum was punched in the arm.
I had friends who travelled from Vic only to be spat at and told to "f**k off back over the border you Mexican merkins"
Another guy who was pushed and shoved in a Sydney pub before the game.
A friend of mine had a Manly supporter up in her face yelling profanities.
A guy I work with told me the story of a friend of his that was grabbed around the head in a "joking" manner by a Manly fan and told "That's not a grapple, THIS is a grapple".

Dead set, I am ashamed to be a Sydneysider. The gormless twats just ate up all the media bullsh*t and created this air of hysteria!

As for 'bandwagon' jumping, yeah the stadium was full of Manly fans, but where were they throughout the year?

I see worse sh*t than this when your team is playing on the field!!!!

No reason for fans to act like dickheads, More appropriate would be for those 5 manly fans to break the noses of the likes of:

Slater
Blair
Manu
Quinn or
Smith

God-King Dean

Immortal

No reason for fans to act like dickheads, More appropriate would be for those 5 manly fans to break the noses of the likes of:

Slater
Blair
Manu
Quinn or
Smith

And let's not forget that Inglis refers to himself as GI !

StormChaser

First Grade

Slater
Blair
Manu
Quinn or
Smith

Manly fans couldn't break the noses of butterflies let alone those five. Pffsht!

AILD

Bench

Slater
Blair
Manu
Quinn or
Smith

ild give my left leg if any manly fan is still standing after trying to take any of those players on.

petetheileet

First Grade
ild give my left leg if any manly fan is still standing after trying to take any of those players on.

Yeah its tough still stanging after you get:

a stud in the face...

a stomp on the head..

a chicken wing...

a knee rub on the calf..

a fist to the throat..

a ripper..

a crusher..

then if you are still standing good luck after the grapple finisher!

MsStorm

Bench

a stud in the face...

a stomp on the head..

a chicken wing...

a knee rub on the calf..

a fist to the throat..

a ripper..

a crusher..

You forgot big mouths, unlike YOU = uncouth:lol:

AILD

Bench

a stud in the face...

a stomp on the head..

a chicken wing...

a knee rub on the calf..

a fist to the throat..

a ripper..

a crusher..

could be worse...if we were up against you we would cop:

c**k to the ass

c**k to the mouth

ball tickle

and thats just to name a few!

homo.

a stud in the face...

a stomp on the head..

a chicken wing...

a knee rub on the calf..

a fist to the throat..

a ripper..

a crusher..

Cool...petethedesperado is back...welcome back keyboard hero.

^_^

Juniors
Hmm Manly will come down quite a few notches in 2009.

I guess you mean like the storm, who were taken down by 40 so called notches in the 2008 final??

Anyway f**k these so called predictions, alot of dickheads recon storm wont even make the 8, which is funny considering they easily topped the table for 3 yrs, sh*t Manly needed to put 40 on them jst to make up for the beatings they endured over the last few seasons.....BTW GO MANLY :lol:

Latest posts