What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and to the roosters game

thuganomics

Coach
With Hughes out back line will be:

1: O'Davis
2: Quinn
3: M. Gidley
4: Tahu
5: Carmont
6: Ennis
7: K. Gidley

17: Hall

thuganomics

Coach
Bedsey better get Captain!! Hes the Captain of his state and if he cant get captain for his club then its screwed up!

antonius

Coach
Doubt Hall will play, it's reported he played just about all last nights game with a broken rib. Hughes is out for two mor weeks.

mt team then with out wooly and price
1.odavis
2.quin
3.gidley
4.tahu
5.carmont
6.ennis
7.kidley
8.perry
9.bedsy
10.parsons
11.newton
12.kennedy
13.fitzgerald

14.m.kennedy
15.tanner
16.brown
17.muller/henderson/tilse/tolar
anyone heard anything on witt

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
I'm definently going to do that drinking game :alcho: . But if we play like we did last night I'll be passed out by half time.
C'mon boys, lets do it eh

Timana's girl

Juniors
It's on friday cause channel nine think it will b a good game... atleats they did when they picked it. Remember, we beat the broncos in brisbane, i give us atleast a chance. (i hope fitler gets injured in state of origin... its horrible i know, but it would b good 4 us)

Kaz

junior
Timana's girl said:
It's on friday cause channel nine think it will b a good game... atleats they did when they picked it. Remember, we beat the broncos in brisbane, i give us atleast a chance. (i hope fitler gets injured in state of origin... its horrible i know, but it would b good 4 us)

Well what about a injury to Tahu & Bedsy.

Timana's girl

Juniors
Kaz said:
Timana's girl said:

no! ofcourse i dont want that to happen!
the same as roosters supporters wouldent want fitler to get injured
...i just said that cause it would give the knights a better cahnce.

*melliez*

Juniors
Dr_Zoidberg said:
I'm definently going to do that drinking game :alcho: . But if we play like we did last night I'll be passed out by half time.
C'mon boys, lets do it eh

That will be quite expensive :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
Wher and when are the lower grades playing this week? Aussie is my local ground so I should be able to finally watch them.

Earl

Coach
smh.com

Knights winger Craig Hall played the majority of the match with a broken rib, the Cowboys overwhelming the Novocastrians 30-6. Prop Adam Woolnough was reported for a swinging arm on Cowboys replacement Jamie McDonald in the 74th minute. The Knights should have skipper Ben Kennedy (hamstring) on deck for this Friday night's big game against the Sydney Roosters at Aussie Stadium.

Now Woolnough has to miss the week
Fair dinkum #-o
As Sterlo said on the replay last night'I think ive got one more left in me"about the NSW halfback situation.

As a former Second rower" Holla" is waiting for the phone call to step up.

.................Did I mention former 5/8 turned second rower............Ring Ya Bastards :evil: .....IVE GOT ONE MORE LEFT IM ME!!!!!!!!.........................

mat_parsons

Juniors
Kaz said:
Timana's girl said:

Roosters have few guys in Origin as well so injuries may go other way 8) 8)

Latest posts