What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and you thought RL had problems off the pitch: the real Yawnion!!

blingblang

Juniors
last nights Melbourne game was the first NRL game i had seen this year simply because it was supposed to be the Best vs the Best. It wasn't until the 37th minute that Melbourne actually tried to chance their arm and pass the ball. Until that point all they were doing were one off passes and dummy half runs. Exciting stuff and unbelievable given the Storm actually do have wonderful attacking players in the backs. Surprised the owner Murdoch tolerates it given he loses between 6-8 million a year on them and no doubt wants to grow the game down there.

Back to cuddle mummy in the back of the BMW for you blingblang. You wuv your wuggers downt ya.

Don't let the door county club slam ya in arse on ya way out, wouldn't want that nice new outfit your boyfrient carson got you to get all messed up.

Troll

philstorm

Juniors
:lol:

So the Storm are playing away, Manly are playing at home in front of a packed crowd - and the onus is on the Storm to produce 'exciting football'. Forget actually winning the game - "EXCITING FOOTBALL" is what's needed. :lol:

Fact of the matter is, if people don't think that the tries that Billy was involved with were exciting, then there's something wrong with them as actual supporters of the game.

Merkins.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
top game. loved every moment. If that was last years grand final it would go down as one of the best in recent years imo

Canard

Immortal
last nights Melbourne game was the first NRL game i had seen this year simply because it was supposed to be the Best vs the Best. It wasn't until the 37th minute that Melbourne actually tried to chance their arm and pass the ball. Until that point all they were doing were one off passes and dummy half runs. Exciting stuff and unbelievable given the Storm actually do have wonderful attacking players in the backs. Surprised the owner Murdoch tolerates it given he loses between 6-8 million a year on them and no doubt wants to grow the game down there.

Hope you didnt spill your Chardonnay on your leather Ranger Rover interior when you typed this post.

Tally ho!

I tend to agree with what you say.

Sometimes the game is great, but mostly its just ok, if a little boring.

Many things contribute to this. PLaystyle, season length (which would not be an issue too much if playstyle was better), wrestling, time ball is in play during game.

League must be careful here.

I tend to agree with what you say.

Sometimes the game is great, but mostly its just ok, if a little boring.

Many things contribute to this. PLaystyle, season length (which would not be an issue too much if playstyle was better), wrestling, time ball is in play during game.

League must be careful here.

:roll:

Calixte

First Grade
Dally Messenger was the last union player to show as much skill as Slater did in picking up that chip at full pace on the half volley... :lol:

Bezant

Juniors
If you honestly didn't think that the move involving a chip from Cronk, a fantastic pick up and swerve from Slater and a full power run from Falou was not exciting, in a sporting sense, then I suggest not much in sport would be able to excite you! :roll:

ibeme

First Grade
If you honestly didn't think that the move involving a chip from Cronk, a fantastic pick up and swerve from Slater and a full power run from Falou was not exciting, in a sporting sense, then I suggest not much in sport would be able to excite you! :roll:

You'll have to excuse him. He's only just awaking from his RUWC induced slumber. His head is still heavy and his sight is dim.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Hope you didnt spill your Chardonnay on your leather Ranger Rover interior when you typed this post.

Tally ho!

Do you mind! I'm a dyed in the wool RL supporter, and I own a Range Rover and lurve Chardonnay. Don't let rugger buggers have all the best cars abd wine! ;)

Cheezel

Juniors

There is only one true Yawnion....also known as Kick and Clap.....you know what it is.....it's the sport you follow. :lol:

I have to say must not be many posters on the Rugby Forums if you have to post in the league forum :crazy:

Maybe you should join the 3000 fans that turned up to see SBW :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
Ahh, Dork, read my sig. Below the pick of the latest yawnion wonderboy after he met Nathan Hindmarsh.

Darts, ffs!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

blingblang

Juniors
At least some League people like Gould and Sterling are honest about the current state of League on the pitch. Pretty sad that the NRLs top side has to play like that to win a comp Craig Bellamy - Super Coach LOL Robbie Deans eat your heart out!!!!!!!!
I also saw snippets of NZ international Covell play this weekend. He is as slow as a wet week but its been obvious for sometime that NRL players lack real pace compared to rugby with a few exceptions like Brett Stewart.

At least some League people like Gould and Sterling are honest about the current state of League on the pitch. Pretty sad that the NRLs top side has to play like that to win a comp Craig Bellamy - Super Coach LOL Robbie Deans eat your heart out!!!!!!!!
I also saw snippets of NZ international Covell play this weekend. He is as slow as a wet week but its been obvious for sometime that NRL players lack real pace compared to rugby with a few exceptions like Brett Stewart.

Jesus, don't you wankers at least try and hide the fact that you're trolling occasionally?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Thought it was a great game, tough defence, two of the best RL ties you'll see this year from the Storm and a backs to the wall do or die on the line defensive stand. Loud packed stadium and great atmposphere. Some people are never happy!

Latest posts