What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

N.C.

Juniors
To summarise:

Ink - "I read about it on a forum, which is way more credible than hearing about it on TV... now I'm confused because it may not be true"

Joe - "f**k off you merkin I'm gonna kill your mama don't come around here saying mean things to my poor whimpy friend you merkin."

The tone and structure of your combined works (running contradictions in logic, etc) has me leaning towards you being the same person. Is that even allowed?

Tiger Hawk

Bench
LOL at the genius with 13 total posts, about 2/3rds of which have been one line abusive rants having a go at others for "flaming".

simmo1

First Grade
LOL at the genius with 13 total posts, about 2/3rds of which have been one line abusive rants having a go at others for "flaming".

The other 1/3 have been him trying to suck on holman's dick.

If joe is lucky, holman might give him his number. Just remember to write it down this time, ok joe?

macnaz

Staff member
Sounds like an over protective freind to me that isnt doing Holman any favours, least Holman actualy contributes to footy talk unlike his body guard Joe.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Damn blow-ins causing trouble...

The two questions that I havent seen anyone here answer yet;

1.Why does Shines only play ANDREW Fafita for 10 minutes a game??

2. In view of Question 1, would anyone really blame the guy for looking around??

Borat.

Juniors
Damn blow-ins causing trouble...

The two questions that I havent seen anyone here answer yet;

1.Why does Shines only play ANDREW Fafita for 10 minutes a game??

2. In view of Question 1, would anyone really blame the guy for looking around??

1. he has woeful lapses in defence. Sheens just says Payto and Ellis perform EVERYWEEK- and Fifita needs to up the standard every week.

Cant see the Dogs getting him after they paid overs for Hodgkinson and Hannant plus a transfer fee for hannant

BuffaloRules

Coach
1. he has woeful lapses in defence. Sheens just says Payto and Ellis perform EVERYWEEK- and Fifita needs to up the standard every week.

Regardless of who else is in the side, Fafita was one of the best 17 players that we had fit for the game against St George.. Why only play him for 10 minutes when there were players out on their feet?

They also carried Fitzhenry on the bench until the last few minutes as well.

Shines is the only coach in the NRL that only plays with half a bench...

Magpies_74

Juniors
Wests Tigers

Galloway 51mins
Farah 80mins
Gibbs 59 mins
Fifita 22mins
Ellis 80mins
Fulton 58mins
Heigington 72mins
Dwyer 38mins
Murdoch 19mins...

Who out of Galloway Gibbs Dwyer, Ellis or Fulton should get less minitutes..Remembering Fifita started in the 2nd row against the Dragons

Out of interest Bennett's use of the bench against us. Not to disimilar to Sheens...backrowers hitting the edges to make metres

Weyman 31 mins
Young 70mins
Costigan 43mins
Creagh 80mins
Scott 80mins
Smith 50mins
Fien 55mins
Prior 45mins
Merrin 12mins
Green 14mins....

drago brelli

Bench
West Tigers fans, a question, if I may. What do you think of the young half back Lazarus as a player? Do you rate him?

R2Coupe

Juniors
Sheens knows how to bring players to the NRL. Give them a taste, make them hungry and realise what is required to meet the weekly grind. Andrew from what I have read is a loyal character.

Last edited:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
West Tigers fans, a question, if I may. What do you think of the young half back Lazarus as a player? Do you rate him?

Hard to say- despite being at the club for a few years injury has crueled his chance with WT. Sheens rated him to take the punt and re-sign him despite his injuries for another season but for whatever reason he fell out of favour wiht Teflon & co before he could play in first grade. When given the fleeting opportunity, if you could call it that, he was shunted about from pillar to post on the field by Sheens and never given time or the confidence to settle down and play his game allowing us mug punters to judge him.

At best a work in progress with some skills and potential but not the strongest or biggest fella out on the field. His confidence is shot with Sheens in control of WT but I reckon he would have to go elsewhere to get a fair shot to display whether he has it or not.

macnaz

Staff member
It wouldnt suprise me at all, if true good luck to him i hope he goes well.

gronkathon

First Grade
Hard to say- despite being at the club for a few years injury has crueled his chance with WT. Sheens rated him to take the punt and re-sign him despite his injuries for another season but for whatever reason he fell out of favour wiht Teflon & co before he could play in first grade. When given the fleeting opportunity, if you could call it that, he was shunted about from pillar to post on the field by Sheens and never given time or the confidence to settle down and play his game allowing us mug punters to judge him.

At best a work in progress with some skills and potential but not the strongest or biggest fella out on the field. His confidence is shot with Sheens in control of WT but I reckon he would have to go elsewhere to get a fair shot to display whether he has it or not.

He fell out of favour with Sheens because WT wanted him to breach a term in his contract that stipulated he would never be forced to play with Wests under Leo. Sheens wanted him to play fullback for the Magpies and Lazarus refused stating the stipulation. After that point Sheens barely has spoken a word to him

Magpies Forever

Juniors
He fell out of favour with Sheens because WT wanted him to breach a term in his contract that stipulated he would never be forced to play with Wests under Leo. Sheens wanted him to play fullback for the Magpies and Lazarus refused stating the stipulation. After that point Sheens barely has spoken a word to him

Thanks Gronk. Wonderful things some of those little clauses put into contracts that come back later to bite one on the bum. One wonders why they bothered when they only gave him a 1 year extension. Not as if he was a star or anything to warrant primadonna status and management pandering to the player. Oh well.

innsaneink

Referee
Its now Tuesday, more than 48 hours after Sunday...if andrew Fifita had signed with the dogs I reckon we'd have heard about it by now.
But yeah, who cares if its ''signed'' or ''linked''....hardly any f**king difference there eh?
f**kin wankers