What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

holman

Juniors
Old madunit you take the cake y0u really don't have anything going for you , with an average of 15 POSTS a day over 7 years what a f**king boring life, but if writing about men in tight shorts does it for you I reckon I can judge your Sexuality. I see your 34000 posts come from Melbourne, f**k life can be cruel in so many ways, a f**king idiot and living in MELBOURNE.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahaha you're brilliant.

You can even tell where my posts originate from.

BAHAHAHA

Oh noes, a f**kwit with a username is getting angry with my username. So scared.

If being an arse was a gift, you'd be f**king Santa Claus

innsaneink

Referee
Innesaneink 23,415 posts since August 2003 that works out at 9 posts a day, why don't you get a life you dole bludging merkin.
Wow you can do arithmetic, or click on a usernames profile where the site actually does the avg. for you.
Tell you what sh!tstain....check my posts between the hours of say 6.30am and 3.30pm or so, mon to fri and come back tell us what you find....I reckon it'll resemble a big nothing like the void between your ears
Maybe some creative writing and imagination can come up with something interesting I do during those hours day after day...

Last edited:

holman

Juniors
The 2 Bigmouths have responded,58000 threads between them in 7 years, you must be pissing in each others pocket for that time, I reckon you f**king nothings would have got a Buzz out of watching the test pattern on tv in the old days. Your pucker up sh*t is about as funny as a kick in the Testicles. In 1959 they made a movie called on the beach it was about the world coming to an end and it was filmed in MELBOURNE, the main star stated how appropriate MELBOURNE is the end of the world,the arse end, which confirms why you spend so much time on the forum, your average of 15 is down the last few days so snap out of it.

Magpies_74

Juniors
Is this about Fifita anymore?

Of not what a dumb merkin Holman. Basing your arguement on a forum oh how many posts die hard Rugby League fans make about the game they love. Ironic you muppet.

And still can't answer the question about Fifita signing with the Dogs for 5 years as you originally posted. spastic :crazy:

Borat.

Juniors
He is being shopped around. I know for a fact his manager made the call to Penrith also.

Something must be going on off field. Plays big mins against us in round 23 and plays well. Gets no time since, Came on 72mins in the final against Roosters is replaced for extra time despite being really fresh. Against Dragons even the kid on debut gets more time very strange

Wait hold the phone a manager is shopping a player around!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I see it as Sheens is trying to keep him grounded..he has already gone off the rails... Sheens raps Dwyer and Lui as massive future superstars trying to give them confidence...I see him doing the opposite to Fifita....trying to keep his head from getting to big....

Lets not forget he is not close to a defensive player.... yet....

holman

Juniors
Magpie 74 another dumb merkin, I did not originally post that he signed with the Bulldogs for 5 years, go back and read the original post, how f**king stupid are these wankers on this site? I stated later on that the Bulldogs may sign him if not 2011 then maybe 2012 for 4/5 years and get the best years out of him. If you are an original Magpie supporter you may remember players the Bulldogs have taken off us over the years,Neville Hornery, Ron Costello, Terry Lamb, Ross Conlon, Jimmy Leis, Brian Battese, Darren Britt, Stephen Blyth? Jim Dymock,? Terry Leabeater, just to name a few, so when I heard he Fafita had signed with the Bulldogs I was pretty pissed off I think you would know the feeling,not only did they take most of our players in 1983 I think they were instrumental in getting us kicked out of the comp and taking over all our junior teams.

Magpies_74

Juniors
hahahahahaha....i think we did alright with Langmack. Dymock, Gillespie, Thomas, Farrar, MGrady, Alcin getting them of the Scumdogs besides while it nice to reminisce and all...doesn't change the fact that this is about Fifita. The rumour I here is that he is happy at the Tigers and Sheens and Humphreys rate him and if he does happen to leave so be it. You stating IF makes you even look more like a douche.

Bench
Magpie 74 another dumb merkin, I did not originally post that he signed with the Bulldogs for 5 years, go back and read the original post, how f**king stupid are these wankers on this site? I stated later on that the Bulldogs may sign him if not 2011 then maybe 2012 for 4/5 years and get the best years out of him. If you are an original Magpie supporter you may remember players the Bulldogs have taken off us over the years,Neville Hornery, Ron Costello, Terry Lamb, Ross Conlon, Jimmy Leis, Brian Battese, Darren Britt, Stephen Blyth? Jim Dymock,? Terry Leabeater, just to name a few, so when I heard he Fafita had signed with the Bulldogs I was pretty pissed off I think you would know the feeling,not only did they take most of our players in 1983 I think they were instrumental in getting us kicked out of the comp and taking over all our junior teams.
Yes that was a horrible time for us supporters,but we managed and we got Farrar,Langmack,Thomas and Gillespie in one hit,a payback for years of abuse.

holman

Juniors
Yes all at the end of their careers, only came for the money couldn't give a stuff about the place, yes we did so well how many premierships did we win with them? we made the semis in 1991 and we were 1st doll down, yes we did really well with them, a real golden era.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
holmans made more posts in the last 13 hours than me. and he was posting at midnight.

get a job you lazy unemployed dole cheating f**king mong!

lol

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Magpie 74 another dumb merkin, I did not originally post that he signed with the Bulldogs
So this was your way of not originally posting that he signed with the dogs:
Just heard on Sports Sunday with Peter peters that Andrew Fifita has been signed by the Bulldogs,he must really have fallen foul with Tim Sheens. So much talent it really is a shame that the Wests Tigers won't get to benefit from it.

I stated later on that the Bulldogs may sign him if not 2011 then maybe 2012 for 4/5 years and get the best years out of him.
And now you've changed your tune, again, to "the Bulldogs may sign him if not 2011 then maybe 2012 for 4/5 years". Where'd the 4/5 years come from? Making that sh*t up?

FMD you really are a f**king dumb merkin you dole-bludging homeless dumb arse merkin.

N.C.

Juniors
Just heard on Sports Sunday with Peter peters that Andrew Fifita has been signed by the Bulldogs,he must really have fallen foul with Tim Sheens. So much talent it really is a shame that the Wests Tigers won't get to benefit from it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
holman knows he's f**ked up so all he can do now is attack post counts and locations of usernames.

Pretty pathetic really.

holman

Juniors
Hey Madunit I have been dealing with idiots like you and most of the f**kwits on this site for years, needless to say I own houses on the Gold Coast and Sydney and have travelled to USA and Europe in the last 2 years. So I don' call myself homeless and I am not on the dole, just too smart And clever for the average joe like yourself,would have to say I really enjoyed making my fortune and f**king over dropkicks like you. Like I said look at the original post no f**king mention of 4/5 years original means the first, you would make a good politician twisting words to suit yourself and being a lying merkin you have all the qualifications.

holman

Juniors
To all these idiots having a go at me over my posts about Fifita, go to my post on the 10/10 at 12-19 does this sound like I am trying to confuse people or don't have the Wests Tigers at heart I have been following Wests since 1956 and there was no happier person at the 2005 Grand Final than me so why would I post something to stir up fellow supporters? But one thing I have done all my life is I don't take sh*t from anyone and this post degenarated after I was ridiculed for posting what I thought I heard.