What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

Juniors
hey madunit, I have been speaking with Balnmo and we have both come to the conclusion the you are a complete f8ckwit. for f8ck sake grow up you moronic imbicile.

luv your work c ockhead

Last edited:

Juniors
you must give a sh*t f8ckwit, your on here all day everyday, dont you have a job you dole bludging parasite, god damn typical mexican, why dont you run your tongue along every ones plums on this forum. C ock sucker

Love 1973

Last edited:

Juniors
The urban dictionary states that FAP FAP FAP means :

the sound one makes when masturbating himself to extascy

or

An onomatopoeia relating to the sound of rythmic sexual thunder claps due to the violent collisions between a man and woman, or the quick faint rythmic sounds of male masturbatinon

or

A short and humorous word for masturbation. It originates from the sound that is made when someone is so brutal and inconsiderate to their c**k

or

The sudden, uncontrollable, and spontaneous urge to fap (masturbate) - usually furiously because time is of the essence (a quickie).

gotta love google

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you must give a sh*t f8ckwit, your on here all day everyday, dont you have a job you dole bludging parasite, god damn typical mexican, why dont you run your tongue along every ones plums on this forum. C ock sucker

Love 1973
did you get any straws then dickhead?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The urban dictionary states that FAP FAP FAP means :

the sound one makes when masturbating himself to extascy

or

An onomatopoeia relating to the sound of rythmic sexual thunder claps due to the violent collisions between a man and woman, ...

or

A short and humorous word for masturbation. It originates from the sound that is made when someone is so brutal and inconsiderate to their c**k

or

The sudden, uncontrollable, and spontaneous urge to fap (masturbate) - usually furiously because time is of the essence (a quickie).

gotta love google
I didn't think a dot-to-dot was a hard thing to do, but my word, you are struggling with it aren't you.

Give it a few more hours little fella, you might get there eventually.

Juniors
madunit

after 38,377 post you fool one would think you would make a bit of sense.

For f*ck sake man 38,377 posts are you serious

innsaneink

Referee
Seriously guys i think the horse has bolted & Holman has left the building on this one.One question i would like to know is who won.

Holman was originally chastised for his thread where he inadvertenly confused linking with signing,human nature & pride kicked in & he let fly with his own insults & inuendos ,posts im sure he is now regretting.He said its all over,yet still it is being played like a childish game.This really needs to end there are no winners in this.

Time to move on & let bygones be bygones there is no more to be gained from this.
Hopefully he's learnt a lesson.

Just on your parenting skills mum....this thread compared to the internet is like one grain of sand on the beach at Narrabeen...trying to tell people how to do the net is like itemising each sand granule

Why does it need to end, anyone can come and go as they please...as long as they bring muffins.

Hopefully he's learnt a lesson.

Just on your parenting skills mum....this thread compared to the internet is like one grain of sand on the beach at Narrabeen...trying to tell people how to do the net is like itemising each sand granule

Why does it need to end, anyone can come and go as they please...as long as they bring muffins.
I cant argue with that.

Magpies_74

Juniors
Well there have been no Fifita announcements. so I guess it's still op in the air as to who won.

Thought we had the post count discussion on page 3 though. Oh well it is the off season.

MacDougall

First Grade
Here's my two cents.

Everybody pissing on Holman, has good grammar, punctuation and spelling. A sure fire sign of intelligence.

The vast majority of those jumping to defend him, have no idea how to correctly communicate via text. A sure fire sign of gene pool urination.

Therefore, I must assume that the smart people, being as they are, are justified in their lampooning of said fool and those defending him, are merely defending what they themselves associate with, idiocy.

See that's what I hate about dumb people. They aren't comfortable with their low IQ's. They must insist that they are correct when the person opposite them, clearly of far greater intelligence, is insisting otherwise. Why can't idiots just identify those more intelligent and take for granted that they are correct? WHY!?

Juniors
LOL madunit what are you 9yrs of age. my kids have stopped saying or texting that already.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gee the generalisations are running wild here, a dole bludging 9 year old eh?

No wonder people see you as a lying piece of sh*t.

Juniors
not sure how I can be considered a liar from my previous posts about you being a knob jockey, all you ever do is get on here and bag people so I thought I would give you some of your own medicine for a change.

oh I know, you don't care what us idiots think. Blah Blah blah