What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita to Bulldogs

Radical Rat

Juniors
To all these idiots having a go at me over my posts about Fifita, go to my post on the 10/10 at 12-19 does this sound like I am trying to confuse people or don't have the Wests Tigers at heart I have been following Wests since 1956 and there was no happier person at the 2005 Grand Final than me so why would I post something to stir up fellow supporters? But one thing I have done all my life is I don't take sh*t from anyone and this post degenarated after I was ridiculed for posting what I thought I heard.

It's degenerated alright. No doubt Holman was jumped on top of pretty unfairly for his original post. There was some pretty harsh sh!t said for something that he was posting to see if anyone else had heard anything from. So yes he may have mixed up signing/linked, but who really gives a f*ck, it's pretty easy to find out. Guess it's just some of the boys blowing off some steam in the off season.

As for all the posts that followed, each to their own to decide as to who's a f*ckhead and who's not. Holman gotta say, I didn't think you did anything too wrong until that last lame post bignoting about all the property you own and people you f*cked over.

I just came in here to see if there was any inside word on off season signings etc. because a lot of the blokes seem to have pretty good intel. but it's very amusing reading all this sh!t. Keep it up!

N.C.

Juniors
To all these idiots having a go at me over my posts about Fifita, go to my post on the 10/10 at 12-19 does this sound like I am trying to confuse people or don't have the Wests Tigers at heart I have been following Wests since 1956 and there was no happier person at the 2005 Grand Final than me so why would I post something to stir up fellow supporters? But one thing I have done all my life is I don't take sh*t from anyone and this post degenarated after I was ridiculed for posting what I thought I heard.

Mate if you would just let the f**king thing go then this whole thread would be history by the end of the week. You keep taking the bait, people are gonna try and hook you.

holman

Juniors
Hey Madunit this confirms how stupid and out of touch you are living in MELBOURNE. Repeat 500 times when its MIDNIGHT in MELBOURNE, it is 11pm in QLD and that is your lesson for the day, they say you learn something every day but in your case I would have to make an exception. It is nice of you to see what I am doing late at night and people counting my posts, thanks for the interest makes me feel important.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
holman, you are the gift that keeps on giving!

You've travelled to the US AND Europe in the last two years! You high flyer you!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Madunit I have been dealing with idiots like you and most of the f**kwits on this site for years,
Good for you for helping your own kind. What a samaritan. Tell you what next time I have a wank, I'll think of you.
needless to say I own houses on the Gold Coast and Sydney and have travelled to USA and Europe in the last 2 years.
Well I'm 23 and own three apartment complexes in Melbourne, 4 in Sydney and 1 in New York. I fly to England once a year just to take a piss at Lords.
So I don' call myself homeless and I am not on the dole,
Guess what, no one else on here said they were homeless or on the dole either. YOU said they were based on....a post count. You can't get much more f**kheaded than that. There's only one idiot here. It's the dickhead who feels the need to big note himself, ridicule others and not accept that he said something wrong, when it is crystal f**king clear he did.
just too smart And clever for the average joe like yourself,
it's easy to consider yourself smart when the people you deal with all your life are f**kwits. You're about as smart as lard.
would have to say I really enjoyed making my fortune and f**king over dropkicks like you.
I'm sure you have. I bet you own the Taj Mahal and Big Ben too eh. Guess what mate, this is the internet, your bullsh*t accomplishments and alleged properties and fortunes amount to nothing. Because no one cares and it makes no difference to how people perceive you. If you think being rich means you deserve respect, then you are the dumbest f**k ever.
Like I said look at the original post no f**king mention of 4/5 years original means the first, you would make a good politician twisting words to suit yourself and being a lying merkin you have all the qualifications.
twisting what.

We are talking about the words YOU CLEARLY POSTED.

f**king hell, you're so f**king thick, I'd be surprised if you knew the difference between a toothpic and an umbrella

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Madunit this confirms how stupid and out of touch you are living in MELBOURNE. Repeat 500 times when its MIDNIGHT in MELBOURNE, it is 11pm in QLD and that is your lesson for the day, they say you learn something every day but in your case I would have to make an exception. It is nice of you to see what I am doing late at night and people counting my posts, thanks for the interest makes me feel important.
And how am I to know where you live f**kwit?

innsaneink

Referee
Theres nothing like attempting to impress total stangers who dont give a flying f**k, on the net to boost ones flagging self esteem and insecurity.

holman

Juniors
Tiger Hawk stated I was Homeless and a dole bludger, I was just letting him know some truths, you know I wouldn't come on here with the wrong information. You sound like this is really getting to you with your posts lately so maybe you should step back ,take a deep breath and have that wank. Move your keyboard though and please don't think of me as I never think of you.

holman

Juniors
To Madunit I live on the Gold Coast why don't you come up for a hammering [I mean a holiday] I would love to shut you up [I mean put you up] I could pick you up and drop you on your head [I mean at the Airport] and drive over you several times [I mean drive you around several times, you would have a ball which is one more than you have at the moment.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
This is a football forum, guys. Send each other private messages if you want to continue your spat and leave the forum open for people who want to discuss football. You're both losing all respect on this forum (which may or may not mean anything to you) but, more importantly, you're losing respect for yourselves. Call it a day, hey?

simmo1

First Grade
To Madunit I live on the Gold Coast why don't you come up for a hammering [I mean a holiday] I would love to shut you up [I mean put you up] I could pick you up and drop you on your head [I mean at the Airport] and drive over you several times [I mean drive you around several times, you would have a ball which is one more than you have at the moment.

lol put the keyboard away princess, you aren't fighting anybody

holman

Juniors
To Shanghai Charlie Ok it is over so far as I am concerned lets see what happens from the others. Yeah sure we have had a go at each other but some were funny,. some disparaging remarks as well. Lets hope Fafita blooms into a great forward with the Wests Tigers for many years to come and may you all have a nice weekend.

If only he listened more carefully.......

Mate your like my ex always had to have the last word.You started all this nonsense with your disrespectful remark to Holmans thread,admittedly he was wrong & handled all the critism very poorly.However this does not give you the god given right to continue to antagonise the poor guy who has done exactly the same as every other human being & that is to make a mistake.Let it go.

holman

Juniors
To living the dream thanks for your support, bottom line we are all Wests Tigers supporters and want the best for our club,exchanging views and opinions on this forum,go the Tigers in 2011.

blackandwhite

Juniors
To Shanghai Charlie Ok it is over so far as I am concerned lets see what happens from the others. Yeah sure we have had a go at each other but some were funny,. some disparaging remarks as well. Lets hope Fafita blooms into a great forward with the Wests Tigers for many years to come and may you all have a nice weekend.

Just heard on Sports Sunday with Peter Peters that as far as Holman is concerned... it's Over ?

Have a good weekend yourself....Every forum needs a Holman.