What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns-Greatest Ever?

Andrew Johns-Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 102 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 121 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
What about that ex-Tigers/Dogs winger, Makasini Richter sp? The bloke changed his name about five times - the five worst players ever.

I'll give someone a pretend carton of beer if they can remember all his names!

Tommy Smith said:
What about that ex-Tigers/Dogs winger, Makasini Richter sp? The bloke changed his name about five times - the five worst players ever.

I'll give someone a pretend carton of beer if they can remember all his names!

Jackson Kaufusi, then Lopina Kaufusi (or something like that), then Makasini Richter. But he was also listed as being called Lopina Kaufusi-Liutai (or something similar) when he played for Tonga. His brother was Mal, but his real name was Malupo.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ocko said:
hassan saleh

I went to school and played in the same RL side as this numb nut and believe me when i say it but, he was possibly the biggest wanker at my school. He wasn't even the best player in our team, actually he was pretty crap! Loved himself because no one else did:lol:

f**king tool, Me & my mates still laugh about his failed RL career and how it couldn't of happened to a nicer cokhead. Still don't know how he got where he did when he was just average in our district.

Tom Shines

First Grade
No.
Reptutation has been tarnished by constant injuries, 2005 Newcastle season, and being a spoilt twat.

Danish

Referee
Dave Brown was the greatest player of all time IMO.

Since pretty much none of us are truly able to claim to have watched any of the greats from the most of the 70s and earlier (unless we have some pensioner posters 8) ) I can only go on stats and stories.

On that basis...

Dave Brown is the most prolific try scorer of all time, captained several premierships, scored and incredible amount of points in a season and was one of the youngest captains of Australia EVER. Thats the stats.

As for the stories.... He is granted the title of the Bradman of League. Surely the greatest compliment that can be paid to anyone.

Nuff said.

Danish

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
I went to school and played in the same RL side as this numb nut and believe me when i say it but, he was possibly the biggest wanker at my school. He wasn't even the best player in our team, actually he was pretty crap! Loved himself because no one else did:lol:

f**king tool, Me & my mates still laugh about his failed RL career and how it couldn't of happened to a nicer cokhead. Still don't know how he got where he did when he was just average in our district.

Are you talking about the older of the Saleh brothers that went to De La Revesby?

If so, i was in his younger brother's class. He had the same "I am a wanker" attitude :lol:

Latest posts