What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns retirement!!!

forward pass

Coach
Dav3 said:
Its not

O P I N I ON

its

B I A S

Dav3 said:
I am enjoyign this forum and why can't i question your opinion? where not here just to give our opinions, were here to also discuss opinions; whats wrong with that?

But you are calling other peoples opinions biased ! Of course you can question or disagree but you are not questioning their opinion, you are questioning their integrity.

That is uncalled for !

ByRd

First Grade
No but he does have a point, its like some of us Bulldog fans saying that Mason or Sonny Bill is better then Johns and we will rate him behind them, if you guys saw that you would laugh your a$$es off and make fun of us, you just have to see how ridiculous that looks from an outsiders point of view, hindmarsh is good but not that good.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
However; I actually think his emotion and passion for the game and for winning are better qualities to have than class

just 1 quick word from me (i know you all are so happy now :D)

Class on and off the field = respect
Winning isn't everything.