What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns retirement!!!

Dav3

Juniors
yes yes i no its ur opinions but to me..

ur all a bunch of bias mother*******

if johns played for parra he would be ur all time no.1 great.

wake up to urselves

Suitman

Post Whore
Dav3 said:
yes yes i no its ur opinions but to me..

ur all a bunch of bias mother*******

if johns played for parra he would be ur all time no.1 great.

wake up to urselves

Talk properly, then come back and discuss this issue rationally.
Then, some might take you seriously.

Suity

Dav3

Juniors
Suitman said:
Talk properly, then come back and discuss this issue rationally.
Then, some might take you seriously.

Suity

Get over it, you understood what i was trying to say.

How about you address the issue instead of the way i type?

However, i'll "talk proplerly" for you .. If Andrew Johns played out his career in the blue and gold; he would be the No.1 all time great on most of your lists.

Wake up to youselves

strider

Post Whore
:shock: what? he didn't play for parra?!?!

f**k! - I gotta redo my list - I put him #1 - what was i thinking

Dav3

Juniors
strider said:
:shock: what? he didn't play for parra?!?!

f**k! - I gotta redo my list - I put him #1 - what was i thinking

Hahahaha funny!

Well if you put him No.1 then you should of realised my comment wasn't directed at you :)

The Colonel

Immortal
Why should he be number one Dav3? Because you say so, or the media says so...... Personally I think that he is a very good footballer but I think there have been players as good or if not better than he is. He hasn't dominated Origin as much as Lewis, Langer or Kenny. He has won less premierships than Mortimer, Sterling, Stuart and Langer.... sure the records don't tell the whole story but I think there is a lot of hype that surrounds Johns as well as being a better than good player.

Dav3

Juniors
I'm not saying he should be number one, im saying if he played for parra people would have put him number one - but instead, some can't find room for him in their top 10, and someone put hindy ontop of him - how does that work?

The Colonel

Immortal
Dav3 said:
I'm not saying he should be number one, im saying if he played for parra people would have put him number one - but instead, some can't find room for him in their top 10, and someone put hindy ontop of him - how does that work?

O P I N I O N.

The other reason could be something that a lot of great players have and Johns has seemingly lacked at certain times throughout his career.

C L A S S

Dav3

Juniors
Its not

O P I N I ON

its

B I A S

and are you talking about class on the field? or off?
because Johns did alot of classy things on the football field.

The Colonel

Immortal
Dav3 said:
Its not

O P I N I ON

its

B I A S

and are you talking about class on the field? or off?
because Johns did alot of classy things on the football field.

Many have selected Parramatta players, many others haven't. It is still an opinion.

As for class - Both. I've seen Johns do some brilliant things on the field - I've also seen him carry on like a three year old child when things don't go his way - dummy spits, abusing referees, throwing his mouthguard, walking off because he couldn't be bothered accepting a match ball because he lost. There are a lot of things that go into making a player great and it isn't just how he plays.....

Dav3

Juniors
ok fairenough its an opinion ( A BIAS OPINION :d )

However; I actually think his emotion and passion for the game and for winning are better qualities to have than class.

forward pass

Coach
Hey Dav3 - I can see you are new to this board. Mate you are going to have to understand that everyone has opinions - and we are all entitled to them with out being questioned about them because they aren't the same as yours.

What makes you think your opinion is more worthy than anyone elses? Pull your head in and just enjoy the forum.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dav3 said:
ok fairenough its an opinion ( A BIAS OPINION :D )

However; I actually think his emotion and passion for the game and for winning are better qualities to have than class.

whilst i agree with you fp does have a valid point..and wouldn't the world be boring if we agreed with everything??

Dav3

Juniors
forward pass said:
Hey Dav3 - I can see you are new to this board. Mate you are going to have to understand that everyone has opinions - and we are all entitled to them with out being questioned about them because they aren't the same as yours.

What makes you think your opinion is more worthy than anyone elses? Pull your head in and just enjoy the forum.

I am enjoyign this forum and why can't i question your opinion? where not here just to give our opinions, were here to also discuss opinions; whats wrong with that?