What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns vs Darren Lockyer

Who's the greater player?

• Andrew Johns

Votes: 302 69.9%
  • Darren Lockyer

Votes: 130 30.1%

• Total voters

Frailty

First Grade
For me Lockyer > Johns

That's not to say Johns was bad or poor in comparison.

I just feel that Lockyer's leadership, ability to influence a game throughout his entire career, including changing roles puts him over the line.

SBD82

Coach
Obviously it's ok to be a drug addict in our game, according druggo johns

Your poster boy Lockyer may not be quite the cleanskin you think.

Maybe go and ask some of your qld mates about the full story?

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
NSW fans are itching for Lockyer to be linked in some way with this cocaine scandal, anything will do

heck, even if he's the guy who was doing the gardens outside of the apartment whilst it was being sniffed, they'll take it

SBD82

Coach
If you're the expert on the story enlighten us please?

I won't. You'll doubt my credibility as there is no way I will tell you who told me. I actually regret my original post as I don't think it's right to drag someone's name through the mud for dumb things they do in their youth. Ironically, and to my detriment, in my anger at your post I did the same thing.

The point is that it is easy to point the finger at johns when he was the one who made confessions, but if you truly believe that young men who make their living by being risk takers and have large disposable incomes are not at high risk of using recreational drugs then you are incredibly ignorant. The very same attributes that make them great rugby league players mean that they can't live within the strict parameters that you have set on which to base your judgement of them.

Mongoloid

Juniors
I won't. You'll doubt my credibility as there is no way I will tell you who told me. I actually regret my original post as I don't think it's right to drag someone's name through the mud for dumb things they do in their youth. Ironically, and to my detriment, in my anger at your post I did the same thing.

The point is that it is easy to point the finger at johns when he was the one who made confessions, but if you truly believe that young men who make their living by being risk takers and have large disposable incomes are not at high risk of using recreational drugs then you are incredibly ignorant. The very same attributes that make them great rugby league players mean that they can't live within the strict parameters that you have set on which to base your judgement of them.

Thanks for the pm, you made the statement so back it up with the truth?:crazy::crazy: