What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns vs Darren Lockyer

Who's the greater player?

• Andrew Johns

Votes: 302 69.9%
  • Darren Lockyer

Votes: 130 30.1%

• Total voters

Mongoloid

Juniors
Clintdog is responsible for the most epic thread this site has seen. Google or search this site for "chick djing on the footy show" if u want a look.

Omg, that's piss funny 5 pages in!!! Is it worth reading the other 543? Lol.....sarcasm

Mongoloid

Juniors
As a passionate Queenslander, besides Wally & Locky. Daley, Stuart & Freddy shit all over johns, I hate Stuart as well but gee they were more dominant than johns ever was.....individually as well

alien

Referee
JOEY JOHNS > WALLY LEWIS > LOCKYER > THURSTON

joey is the best player i've seen. i think some people forget how good he really was and how easily he controlled games. he had it all

Haffa

As a passionate Queenslander, besides Wally & Locky. Daley, Stuart & Freddy shit all over johns, I hate Stuart as well but gee they were more dominant than johns ever was.....individually as well

:lol: Nice Bait.

gUt

Coach
what a lopsided poll result against locky :lol: bit embarressing

I'm sorry friend but the piss poor sample size of this forum, which is mainly populated by people even less intelligent than you, doesn't mean anything when stacked up against the almost 330000 votes the NRL poll got, which Lockyer won 62% to 38%.

fbd.jpg

Craig Johnston

First Grade
I'm sorry friend but the piss poor sample size of this forum, which is mainly populated by people even less intelligent than you, doesn't mean anything when stacked up against the almost 330000 votes the NRL poll got, which Lockyer won 62% to 38%.

i get you inbreds and your education system fail you but your nrl poll doesn't ask the same question as the poll in this thread, try again.

Latest posts