What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns

Trevor Cogger

Juniors
I appreciate its probably been discussed many times but honestly this man is the greatest to play our game and we are privilaged to see him play footy

Just like people would have said when Bradman played cricket

There is no one better than Johns and never has been

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm really considering getting a sex change & having 17 of his children so I can have great genes for a footy side

He is the best there is, the best there was...

LOL, I wonder if people still think Lockyer is the best

Eddie.

Bench
I agree Trevor. We are privliaged to see him play. Streets ahead of any other player in the game today.

Trevor Cogger

Juniors
Dont worry about Lockyer how bout three games a season Wally Lewis - plied his trade in some half baked QRL comp but all the banana benders will still carry on about him

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Disagree, Having professionals like Carney, Burderus,Simpson, Kurt& Matt Gidley, Thaiday performing so well at club level it makes his work look alot better.

Sorry guys, but he doesn't give me the goose bumps or dazzle me the same way as you guys. An awesome, complete player but as for sheer brillance? i've seen better.

effnic

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Disagree, Having professionals like Carney, Burderus,Simpson, Kurt& Matt Gidley, Thaiday performing so well at club level it makes his work look alot better.

Sorry guys, but he doesn't give me the goose bumps or dazzle me the same way as you guys. An awesome, complete player but as for sheer brillance? i've seen better.
Thats a shocking post especially after the percentage rate without him and oh i forgot they got beaten by the bottom side last week

Ron Jeremy

Coach
brooksy19 said:
Your a dickhead if you don't realise Johns is a the greatest.

For starters, who the f**k are you? secondly, your'e an even bigger trackhead if you are not allowing someone to express an opinion.

BTW

All great players have the same percentage rate when it somes to great players not being avaliable eg Fittler, Ricky, Johns, Lockyer.....and the Warriors are only bottom due to the fact they had 4 points deducted from them. I'd place the Dragons & Parra behind them at the moment if forms anything to go by.

raz

Juniors
what does it matter anyway 20 years from now there will probably be 40 000 players better than johns

Ron Jeremy

Coach
brooksy19 said:
lmao.. you tools.

I bet ron has a smaller dick then wittyfan

Yeah great comeback, and to think i was anticipating a reasonable reply:roll:

So are you homo-sexual? afterall you know Wittyfans penis size?. Keep that one to yourself.

Hows this for a bet, i bet $20 that you come from Gosford judging by your response & rationale.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
An awesome, complete player but as for sheer brillance? i've seen better.

Like who? You can't say you've seen better than Johns and not name the player(s).

Johns is the best there is, was and probably ever will be. And the Knights are by far the biggest one man band of all time.

Eddie.

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:

Your Kidding Ron.

Professionals like Carney and Kurt Gidley? LOL. If they are "professionals" can i name 100 others?

They were awesome against the Warriors at home.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Like who? You can't say you've seen better than Johns and not name the player(s).

Johns is the best there is, was and probably ever will be. And the Knights are by far the biggest one man band of all time.

Sheer brillance was in reference to a player like a Marshall, Lockyer, Thaiday, Kenny, Daley, Grothe, Renouf, ET, Steve Rogers etc who could run& step etc 90 metres to a try line. Johns main strengths are his kicking, passing, tackling, organisational skills not his spontaneous bouts of brillance like the players i mentioned.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Eddie. said:
Your Kidding Ron.

Professionals like Carney and Kurt Gidley? LOL. If they are "professionals" can i name 100 others?

They were awesome against the Warriors at home.

Maybe you're right on that one, But Matt Gidley has played for Australia and he &his brother are playing some great football.

I think Johns is the best player in the world at the moment, bu?t as i have said previously i can't help it if i enjoyed watching the likes of Daley, ET, Grothe, Renouf etc more.

Just my opinion.

Razor

Coach
Sheer brillance was in reference to a player like a Marshall, Lockyer, Thaiday, Kenny, Daley, Grothe, Renouf, ET, Steve Rogers etc who could run& step etc 90 metres to a try line.

Nathan Blacklock has scored more tries in a season than any other player in the last 50 years.

Nigel Vagana, Jamie Lyon, Francis Meli are the only players to score 5 tries in a match the last 10 years.

Scoring more tries does not make you the better player.

Rise Against

That has to be the all time worst post ron honestly

U are saying players like Marshall and Thaiaday have sheer brilliance yet Johns doesnt cause he doesnt run 100m and do the goose step 2 score a try?

Andrew Johns is without a doubt the best player i have ever seen. He can turn a game on its head with a click of his fingers and is levels above his nearest opponent.

Name another player that comes close and be deadset.. dont mention Thaiday and Marshall "cause they can score 90m tries"

and be4 u start swearing at me - its my opinion and im entitled to it as are u

Trevor Cogger said:
I appreciate its probably been discussed many times but honestly this man is the greatest to play our game and we are privilaged to see him play footy

Just like people would have said when Bradman played cricket

There is no one better than Johns and never has been

Anddddddddd he was only in cruise control ;-)