What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns

What did this turd say that offended Timana?
Just shows that white people don't understand the depth of feeling involving skin colour.

cleary89

Coach
Read the forum before you start a thread? Or read the numerous newspaper articles about it?

Apey

Staff member
I_am_the_lizard_queen__by_leif_j.png

bartman

Immortal
Joey's a racist merkin, and should have been sacked by the Blues (and Channel 9), instead of being allowed to "leave camp". I feel less like watching Origin now, let alone cheering for my Blues that apparent sanction racism by not sacking Joey on the spot. :(

Have had enough of both Johns brothers now, f**k them off into obscurity and let some other ex-footy players with more of a clue and less of an ego replace them in their roles.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Joey's a racist merkin, and should have been sacked by the Blues (and Channel 9), instead of being allowed to "leave camp". I feel less like watching Origin now, let alone cheering for my Blues that apparent sanction racism by not sacking Joey on the spot. :(

Have had enough of both Johns brothers now, f**k them off into obscurity and let some other ex-footy players with more of a clue and less of an ego replace them in their roles.

he voluntarily stood down.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=26776

Apey

Staff member

You're either trolling or are a f**king spastic.

GCR

Juniors
Timana Tar-poo shouldn't be anywhere near a rep jersey, he's a decent first grader at best. I don't care what Johns said, as long as it made the rubbish little softie run away I'm happy. As the kids say these days, LOL.

Big Mick

Referee
Always found this debate interesting.

I have heard a Lebanese guy call white guys "White Scum, Skippy bitch, cracker" followed by a laugh from them.

But soon as that person came back with "lebanese wanker"....they got all antsy in the pantsy calling them racist.

Not excusing what Johns did, because personally I don't find that kind of talking appropriate, and I think what he said in relation to Inglis is pathetic to say the least - as in calling him purely a merkin...not a black merkin..I find the second word MORE offensive...

But I find the debate interesting, as to the interpretation of racism in this world.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Timana Tar-poo shouldn't be anywhere near a rep jersey, he's a decent first grader at best. I don't care what Johns said, as long as it made the rubbish little softie run away I'm happy. As the kids say these days, LOL.

hahaha.. New coffee needed

Always found this debate interesting.

I have heard a black guy call white guys "White Scum, Skippy bitch, cracker" followed by a laugh from them.

But soon as that person came back with "black wanker"....they got all antsy in the pantsy calling them racist.

Not excusing what Johns did, because personally I don't find that kind of talking appropriate, and I think what he said in relation to Inglis is pathetic to say the least - as in calling him purely a merkin...not a black merkin..I find the second word MORE offensive...

But I find the debate interesting, as to the interpretation of racism in this world.

It can only be defined by where you're (The Slurrer) coming from which makes it a baseless argument unless you admit that you really don't like people because of there background and skin colour.

Then thats just simply an honest opinion.

Buckshot

Juniors
I don't excuse Johns for his comments one bit , but to get some perspective ,at Junior football every Saturday where my 2 sons play the White C... phrase gets thrown around constantly ! White Cracker is another term used ( I don't even know what that means ).
Given my boys are white I would've thought that the white component of the slur was just stating the obvious !!

FastEddie

Juniors
Isn't the term C subjective ???

And as far as i'm aware Inglis would refer to himself as black. He's not yellow, pink, brown or white is he ? So if someone is a black sea, is it not in dispute that the person is black, what is subjective is the sea isn't it. Now if he called inglis a yellow c or a blue c, that would be plainly stupid wouldn't it ?

Frailty

First Grade
Isn't the term C subjective ???

And as far as i'm aware Inglis would refer to himself as black. He's not yellow, pink, brown or white is he ? So if someone is a black sea, is it not in dispute that the person is black, what is subjective is the sea isn't it. Now if he called inglis a yellow c or a blue c, that would be plainly stupid wouldn't it ?

Are you really that dense?

Latest posts