What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns

Springs

First Grade
Well fine, he's trash. Doesn't mean he isn't the greatest player I have ever seen, and that's how most of us will remember him. How about we start concentrating on the biggest game NSW has ever had, and get behind the team. C'mon NSW! I know you can do it!

kmav23

Juniors
Have a f**king cry you sook. :lol:

very articulate did you go to the same school as Andrew johns ?

were you on the debating team in university ?

your response seems to indicate your age is 7 years old....

Apey

Staff member
very articulate did you go to the same school as Andrew johns ?

were you on the debating team in university ?

your response seems to indicate your age is 7 years old....

muppet011024x768.jpg

isaiah

Bench
Well fine, he's trash. Doesn't mean he isn't the greatest player I have ever seen, and that's how most of us will remember him. How about we start concentrating on the biggest game NSW has ever had, and get behind the team. C'mon NSW! I know you can do it!

was a good player but must never be mentioned in talk about the next immortal. lockyer will become that and johns place in the history of the game will always be tainted.

fuggitt

Juniors
"out of control"
yeh great isnt it!! haha
"
I don't think discrimination laws are bad ... even if they aren't completely effective. Community attitudes are changing

Yeh They are...worse still i'd say they are, like many things, being driven underground...
People are being have been, conditioned to think that governments can bring you everything you need in life-they cant they wont they never will...as i said before, the shrill call for more laws for this that and everything is not just distracting, it means (as you and i and any of us with a modicum of grey matter know) that everything is being bogged down in process-and all you loooneys who voted for Krudd have got just that-turgid boring time consuming process-not that i liked Coward...
It shoulda been sorted out between aprties there and then-and if tahooo doesnt like our culture then f**k off back to kiwiland or whatever island he comes from...look at all the people coomplaining about it mundine, goodes tahooo- i mean for f**k sake have fckn larff..its not the end of the world...

butchmcdick

Post Whore
"out of control"
yeh great isnt it!! haha
"
I don't think discrimination laws are bad ... even if they aren't completely effective. Community attitudes are changing

Yeh They are...worse still i'd say they are, like many things, being driven underground...
People are being have been, conditioned to think that governments can bring you everything you need in life-they cant they wont they never will...as i said before, the shrill call for more laws for this that and everything is not just distracting, it means (as you and i and any of us with a modicum of grey matter know) that everything is being bogged down in process-and all you loooneys who voted for Krudd have got just that-turgid boring time consuming process-not that i liked Coward...
It shoulda been sorted out between aprties there and then-and if tahooo doesnt like our culture then f**k off back to kiwiland or whatever island he comes from...look at all the people coomplaining about it mundine, goodes tahooo- i mean for f**k sake have fckn larff..its not the end of the world...[/QUOTE]

Tahu has represented Australia in two sports, I would say he has a good grasp on our culture unlike yourself

fuggitt

Juniors
hey ike bear:
Hellteam, what you uni you at?
Is that the sh*te they are teaching you fella? you need to step out into the real world..
Eh Pat Cash, i dont need to start a discussion on the benefits that the coloured person (ie those traditionaly from europe) have brought the undeveloped world-speaks for itself.
As for whether me a traditional 5th generation indigenous (i was born here) person has to feel guilty for the sh*t of others then nah..
Go and cheack out yr australian history-google Thomas Sutcliffe Mort-he's my gg grandfather but he's also YOUR history-how he helped the aboriginal people of sydney and the south coast is well documented-iin the 1840's in sydney his driver was an aboriginal boy-and he did it coz he commanded so much respect in society that he wanted to demonstrate that they were just like us...
BTW i personally would mouth of (and i do) at anyone who comes into my orbit-but that doesnt (and hasnt) stopped me from welcoming anyone into my house for a cuppa or a feed...even deluded uni arts graduates like yourselves...

Dazzat

First Grade
A little comparison here ... a lasting memory from last year's State of Origin. Wally Lewis attending to an injured Queensland player in the dressing sheds, offering encouragement.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I did go to uni ... it's was even an arts degree of sorts. :lol:

Worse still I'm an immigrant (so no chance I can match your rugged Australianess, most of which is granted to you by the virtue of your admirable great-great-grandfather).

Your dick's probably bigger than mine too.

I'm pretty sure there's no changing your opinions (since I don't think that's ever happened in the history of the internet) and I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people would find very little to agree with you about.

I think I'll just back away slowly ...

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Johns said the wrong things. He wishes he could retract them and is less likely to repeat the rror, as are others.

Tahu did the right thing to not break the law and assault Johns for his offensive comments.

Johns has done the right thing to quit his job and apologise for comments he now accepts as racist and wrong.

Sends a healthy message to Australians bright enough to comprehend it.

fuggitt

Juniors

Tahu did the right thing to not break the law and assault Johns for his offensive comments.

yeh lucky that eh...lawyers and media would have even more of a field day...lets admit this much..this is all about law..we're all fckn amateur lawyers now...

eh ike bear..where ya from fella???
gis a hint..

Fibroman

First Grade
Johns said the wrong things. He wishes he could retract them and is less likely to repeat the rror, as are others.

Johns has done the right thing to quit his job and apologise for comments he now accepts as racist and wrong.

Sends a healthy message to Australians bright enough to comprehend it.

You've changed your tune on John's position. You were calling for his head and sacking from TV a couple of days ago. Don't tell me you've accepted that people make mistakes in this world and should be given the opportunity to say sorry and get on with their lives.

Ike E Bear

Juniors

yeh lucky that eh...lawyers and media would have even more of a field day...lets admit this much..this is all about law..we're all fckn amateur lawyers now...

eh ike bear..where ya from fella???
gis a hint..

You'll have a field day when you figure it out ... let's just say it's a place that's a lot more litigious and corrupt than Australia.

My Dad was Australian born and bred ... there's even a street named after our family on my hometown; I've been here since I was nine (just in time to see the Eels win their last premiership - you should be able to work out my age from that); I did most of my growing up in a small NSW country town; and most people don't realise I wasn't born here, although some people notice that I say some things a little funny sometimes.

Here's another fun fact - you'll love this one too - I'm a journalist by profession. I worked as a newspaper journalist and editor in rural NSW before moving to Canberra, where I work in media relations ... thankfully not as a public servant (no offence to public servants, it just doesn't seem like a good fit for me).

By virtue of my nature, upbringing and profession, I'd describe myself as an optimistic cynic.

Latest posts