What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Ryan!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was at Jimmy's Kebab in Parra at like 1 AM SUnday morning when who shows up but a slightly drunk Andrew Ryan!

So my mates and I decided to say how Parra will win the comp and smash the Bulldogs in round one and he comes over to us with a sort of 'not too pleased' look in his eyes. Some of my mates got scared and walked off (I didn't because even if he did want to start a fight he is not bigger than me) and I just stood there. And he comes up to us and says:

"Mate can you read my text message? I can't see it".

LOL.

That is the danger of alcohol, kids.

LOL.

Funny guy.

What was he doing in PArra though?

BD5733

Juniors
Maybe he was with some of the other Parra guys, heaps of them were at Parra Leagues on Sat night.

I think some of our guys may have had trouble reading text messages too!

booeycollector

Juniors
Sounds like he was off his choppers. If it wasnt for drunk people Jimmy's would be out of business. Great kebibbies when your off your chops. :lol: :lol:

half

Coach
hey booey, that is perhaps the most concerning avatar i have ever seen on this site

as for andrew ryan, good luck to him. i just hope he never wins a premiership

Redback71

First Grade
hay booey is that avatar a pic of what i think it is?

and if so,

How is that possible?

Misty Bee

First Grade
Why was Bobcat there? Whhat other cuisine would a Bulldog player eat apart from lebanese food? (albeit bloody good lebanese food)

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
bulldogs players hang out at parra all the time.... as much as i love bankstown square, theres not much there, besides good lebanese food :p

Stagger eel

Staff member
BD's right!!

"Bobcat" was enjoying a night out with his ex-team mates watching the Grothe's rocking it out in the cumberland lounge. Scotty Donald was another ex eel who couldn't resist a night out with his old mates and was seen having a great time.

By the way!! it's a contract year for Scotty who is currently on peanuts so don't be surprised if come June he arranges a few meetings with his old coach out west!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Donald coming back would be interesting but I'm expecting Manly to up his contact quite a bit.

Manly would be nuts not to!! however funnier things have happened. With Ian Hindmarsh and PJ, Scotty would be in my top 3 ex eels I would love to see back at the club.

Denis Moran and Ben Galea wouldn't be too far away, aswell.

Good old Jimmys Kebabs his slogan should be " only when your pissed."
I'll never eat a kebab from Jimmys again.

Speaking of Kebabs I can personally recommend Tommys Kebabs on the corner of Cumberland HWY and the Horsley Drive at Smithfield open 24hrs a day so its good when your coming home from a club at 4am and also If ever your making your way to the SFS try the Turkish place on Cleavland st at Surry Hills awesome Kebabs and food its actually a take away shop and Restaurant with belly dancers at night.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The message said something like "Meet me at " so and so address. Probably a party.

And mate, I am pretty big - 185 cm and 115 kg. I got into playing footy for a while but injured my neck in my second match (I got badly dropped) so I stopped.