What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Walker

bartman

Immortal
Gunna Matter said:
So you believe if you take a dose of coke, snort it or shoot it, whatever way turns you on, it won't affect your performance, no matter what you are doing? Forget football for a moment. You are saying being under the influence of coke does not have an affect on the way you perform? Yes or no?

It will effect how you perform, for about the next one to four hours after you take it. But not three days later, even though "traces" still lie in your system (able to be detected ONLY by urine/blood samples).

"Traces" of a drug are different to effects. It's like the bit of lettuce that is still stuck between your teeth if you haven't cleaned them for three days. It only proves you ate a hamburger a few days ago, but doesn't prove that you are still getting off on the taste of the BBQ sauce... Or the bit of swallowed chewing gum that sits in your stomach for ages longer than you're getting the chewy flavour effect.

Gunna Matter said:
You and the Prime Minister are spinning out of control.
And Please refrain from associating me with John Howard in the same sentence ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
I tought it was Yes Minister. Looks like I've been promoted.
If I may say Gunny, another very 'courageous' decision.

bartman

Immortal
Manly's Legend said:
So if he had taken it on a Tuesday he would've got away with it, f***ing Hell!
Maybe... I believe traces of cocaine can be detected in the system for between 3 and 5 days after taking, but am happy to stand corrected on this?

Also, the "effect" in terms of the positive hit will come on after 30mins, and maybe last 30 mins again, and then you've got the next three hours as a negative effect or comedown, still part of the "effects" that I argue only last four hours.

(Unless you keep taking it every half hour to prolong your big night, but even then the effect will end four hours after. Even if the traces stay for 3-5 days, right Gunna ;-) )

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Willow said:

If you watch Yes Minister he eventually makes no. 10. I think it's on UKTV every day.

Anonymous

Juniors
Gunna Matter said:
Willow said:

If you watch Yes Minister he eventually makes no. 10. I think it's on UKTV every day.
Mate, I watched all of them before they were repeats. :lol:
I think you're missing the joke.

t-ba

Post Whore
Suitman said:
Disco said:
f*ck where are we gonna get a decent 5/8

Probably from the reserves bench of our Premier League side.

Same place you get all your other recruits.

Suity

And yet...

Parra-22
Manly-22

Smitty sure gets the best out of his charges :lol:

eelsta

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
Suitman said:
Disco said:

Suity

And yet...

Parra-22
Manly-22

SMITH IS A GOOSE BUT I DONT BELIEVE WE HAD 72 POINTS SCORED AGAINST US DID WE ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
eelsta said:
t-ba the hutt said:
Suitman said:
Disco said:

Suity

And yet...

Parra-22
Manly-22

SMITH IS A GOOSE BUT I DONT BELIEVE WE HAD 72 POINTS SCORED AGAINST US DID WE ;-)

I don't believe we drew level on the premiership table with a side full of our previous reserve graders, who lost a match by 60 points ;-)

What a waste of talent. I only saw him play union, but I recall a game a few years ago where he came in for Latham at fullback and really turned a game around against the AB's. A good kicker too.