What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annual LWOS Photo Comp

0,3600,231523,00.jpg

Legend brings new meaning to the phrase 'Green Machine' as he heads off to work yesterday (Due to the G rated nature of this thread, we shall not disclose where it is that he works ;))

Moffo

Rateme.com? Never been there in my life! You have to get your pics from somewhere champion, get in the spirit lol

When faced with Bronco or Moffo, the fine lady on theleft made a choice call. As for the 'lady' on the right, wellllllllllll, word has it that she hit it off with the Wellingtonian very quickly ;)

Moffo

S

saintess

very good Willow .... but he hasnt changed very much has he?

I'll have to find a harder 1 maybe? :p

scrap2.jpg
I was 4 when I caught my first fish! Don't let the writing on the bottom left that i couldn't be stuffed removing give you to much of a hint ;)
Cheers, Moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I thought this deserved a run here....

rock1.gif

The Big Rock in Barringtion Tops NSW.
A ambitious sculpture of some sort.

Okay mate. Here's a bunch of PRICELESS stuff from the Amex Ads.
I've pinched these from my other forum I regular, so they're not mine, but hey...aren't we stealing crap from the internet everyday?
attachment.php

Latest posts