What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould the Master Spin Doctor

Nuke

Staff member
Speaking of Nathan Hindmarsh , I wonder what Ennis really said to him on the field to spark that confrontation? I don’t buy Ennis’ version of events for a minute.

I
I'm out of the loop, it seems. What's this about?

84 Baby

Referee
Nine should price having to do NRL’s job for them into the next rights contract.
Love how it’s only about his commentary bias to a team he’s no longer involved with and not the actual conflict of interest he’s had for decades in being able be the games loudest mouthpiece for whichever club he’s at at the time

Apey

Staff member
He only did the post-game last year, but it sounds like he's been dropped from it altogether this year. He's doing the State Championship Final.

Wb1234

Immortal
Going by that you would have to think the end is near for him with channel 9. Didn't read the story, so only going by the headline.

Fox could get him to replace Gordie on 360.
With his role with the arl and the grudge some of them have for him unlikely

Him and m.johns talking league together would be excellent

Scootsie

Juniors
Finally some common sense. It’ll be a relief not to have to listen to him talk about the ‘structures and pathways’ out at Penrith - taking credit for every success they have.
Nobody seems to talk about the time he gave Cleary the sack. Or the time he gave Griffin the sack only weeks away from finals.