What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Frenchman will join the NRL

French tyro Benjamin Garcia has an outstanding game yesterday for Catalans Dragons against the fancied league leaders Leeds Rhinos. The Catalans, spearheaded by Todd Carney, thrashed Leeds 46-16.

Garcia wasn't the only player to shine in the Catalans team. Most played well. However Garcia was probably the best forward on the field (and that field included Leeds' Adam Cuthbertson). It augurs well for Garcia's impending link up with the talented Penrith spine of Matt Moylan, Jamie Soward, Peter Wallace, and James Segyaro.

speaking of french here are some of the new shirts for season 15/16

file.php

PALAU broncos

file.php

Albi Tigers

file.php

FCL XIII

file.php

ASC

file.php

Diables Rouges de Montpellier XIII

Frenchman Ben Garcia scored the try that was rated the best try of the Auckland Nines at NRL.com. He also played a role in setting up the try.

Ben Garcia is now the first Frenchman to have scored a try in the Auckland Nines, and the first Frenchman to have scored a try rated the best of the Nines series by NRL.com

It looks like Ben Garcia is set to carve up the NRL in 2016.

The French people in general are shit humans.

I don't know where this comes from, I went to France a few years back and everyone was extremely nice. The only people in France that tended to be rude were other tourists.

Mind you, I learned the basics of French before I went as they are very protectionist about their language and culture. Maybe if you lob up speaking English they get the shits, which is kinda what happens here.

betcats

Referee
Frenchman Ben Garcia scored the try that was rated the best try of the Auckland Nines at NRL.com. He also played a role in setting up the try.

Ben Garcia is now the first Frenchman to have scored a try in the Auckland Nines, and the first Frenchman to have scored a try rated the best of the Nines series by NRL.com

It looks like Ben Garcia is set to carve up the NRL in 2016.

:lol: He looked like he will be a very good reserve grader.

Roy80

Juniors

This is shocking to me. Out of all the great Frenchmen to score wonderful tries in the long history of the Nines im shocked he was the first to win this award. I believe this must be just a bad reflection of the quality of the NRL.com judges, as surely on other websites plenty of Frenchies have achieved this wonderful honour.

franklin2323

Immortal
I hope he does well, but Albert, don't get too carried away. He's a long way behind Hiku and Blake.

Starting Centres: Hiku/DWZ. Backup Blake/RJennings
Backrow: Merrin, Cartwright, Taylor, Peachey, Yeo
Prop: RCG, Latimore, Matagi, McKendry, Latu

All of these players will start in front of him.

Starting Centres: Hiku/DWZ. Backup Blake/RJennings
Backrow: Merrin, Cartwright, Taylor, Peachey, Yeo
Prop: RCG, Latimore, Matagi, McKendry, Latu

All of these players will start in front of him.

I disagree. He will be the first player picked on the bench because he can cover 4 positions.
He is too valuable a utility to be left out of the interchange.

betcats

Referee
I would rate him as Penriths second best ever Frenchman after Craig Gower. If he goes on a drunken golf buggy rampage with Mitch Pearce's sister tied to the back I might move him up to number one.