What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one for us Old Farts

Quigs

Immortal
Some old Sharkies getting together this morning.

This was posted up by Bernie Lowther on FB this morning 18/01. I thought it was worth sharing with us old Sharky Farts. Some great times watching these blokes running around in the Black White and Blue

Bernie wrote: Cronulla role up this morning for coffee. Fred Dennehy, Peter Ryan, John Purcell, Greg Cox, Tommy Bishop and Ray Corcoran. Another great morning.

sharks-oldies2023.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tommy and Ray back together. Ray was shit. Fast and elusive but Tommy made him look sensational. What an era the 70s was

great pic Quigs

Chimp

Bench
Something I always notice when you see the players from yesteryear, look at the size of their paws, they’ve always got big meaty hands. It’s almost as if they spent years of their life belting blokes at every opportunity.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Something I always notice when you see the players from yesteryear, look at the size of their paws, they’ve always got big meaty hands. It’s almost as if they spent years of their life belting blokes at every opportunity.

Or chronic arthritis...