What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Signing????

jc155776

Coach
Man mountain. Played some all right games for the Cows last year coming off the bench. Is pure impact, not a toiler. Get some angry into him and he could go alright...

imasharkie

Coach
Ahh the cowboys Lowe. Didn't know he left. Haven't seen anything of him this year. Is he injured?

steveb69

Juniors
Since 73 said:
do you reckon he could catch one of Noddy's inside hospital passes?

Yes, i think he could.. but he is here next year (apparntly) hopefully kimmorley has fugged off for next season.. wont happen but ahh... :(

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
we can only pray that a team from the english superleague throws bags of money at noddy at the end of this year like they did to sully

steveb69

Juniors
shark_fin_soup said:
we can only pray that a team from the english superleague throws bags of money at noddy at the end of this year like they did to sully

I'm hoping we throw a bag of money at some ESL player.
O' and kimmorley to piss off of course.

kimbys

Juniors
father in law is a massive souths fan (yeah i know, gotta get new in laws) but he reckons he is a big waste of space. he would love us to get him so souths are rid of him. not good.:oops:

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Thats what my good mate who is a massive Souths fan reckons too, he says he is one of Souths worst players, and that says something!

Frenzy.

Immortal
23 years old, 110kg, 191cm, 69 first grade games.

J Lo will be a good signing, if only as a backup. If he can re capture the form that saw him debut as an 18 year old he'll be value for money.

Let's face it, going to Souths can kill anyone's form off.

Special K

Coach
I said Galloways best hope was being the next Lowe. Take that for what you want.

I wouldn't get him. Douglas, Ross, Villa, Stapleton are our big four then we have Selmes, Star etc getting time in PL plus throw in Thommo and Wierdo getting minutes. Lowe would eat up up and comers minutes in PL. I'd rather gamble on youngsters in PL (as we have 4 starting quality props) then put time into a never was.

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
what is the freaking point of signing all these big fellas if they get all these hospital passes from noddy. what is the point of signing exciting backs if they never see the ball. how about we look for a replacement for nobby and everything will be sweet

Latest posts