What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats just sad

I was kinda just referring to what I thought you were alluding to old buddy (Raiders vs Broncos being a cripple fight cos we both missed the finals, I thought a real cripple fight would be Parramatta Vs.....well tbh I can't think of another team ever being as shit as them).

But I see you're personally calling me a cripple. I'm crestfallen.

And yeah you're right Ricky was a great player. What are your favourite Ricky memories?

Joker's Wild

Coach
But I see you're personally calling me a cripple. I'm crestfallen.

Purely a reference to how neither of you were capable of obtaining all the facts to support your arguments in this thread. I think the term fits
And yeah you're right Ricky was a great player. What are your favourite Ricky memories?

The games where he tears the Kiwis apart in the mid '90s ie: all of them

Purely a reference to how neither of you were capable of obtaining all the facts to support your arguments in this thread. I think the term fits

The games where he tears the Kiwis apart in the mid '90s ie: all of them

What facts didn't I obtain?

Here's a fact you failed to obtain before you rushed to disrespect my great nation - Ricky never played a game against the Kiwis.

Ouch.

Joker's Wild

Coach
lol Exactly my point. He never played in them

You and Franky were getting numbers of games lost and won wrong the whole way through. It was giggle worthy

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
f**k milford. The merkin looks like a character from sponge bob.

he may have superstar talent but we wont see that for the green machine. Who else do we have coming through? Ah f**k it..the next one will leave also.

lol Exactly my point. He never played in them

You and Franky were getting numbers of games lost and won wrong the whole way through. It was giggle worthy

LOL Yeah right. You got it wrong, and I caught you. That was giggle worthy. What exactly was your point? I can tell by the way you said "tears kiwis apart" that you thought what you were saying was true, and deep down you know that.

I miscounted one time and corrected myself. I was still right and my point stands, Stuart is the man.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
Just put all the contractual talks to the side for a minute

One thing I still can't understand, why the f**k would you want a guy at your club if he doesn't want to be there in the first place?
Talent?

Is it that he doesnt want to be there? Or is it more a Tallis/Ikin thing -get a handsome income for skipping a season and letting all those ongoing injuries heal?

This "dont want to be there" thing is rubbish. Plenty of players looking for a contract with another club play great footy in the final year of a contract.

LOL at Stuart being sent to sort it out. If Milford goes, that will be the third contracted player to reneg on a signed contract to avoid Sticky's coaching in 6 months! :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
And yet players in the NRL do that all the f**king time.
Only because clubs agree to release them.

Why is it that Queensladers brain development ends 3 years before puberty???

yes you can

1271884_1_M.jpg
And right on cue, in comes Captain Dumb Shit himself.

It Tallis quit his Dagons contract, why did he not play for a year? Why didnt he play for the Broncos immediately???????

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Shouldn't Milford be concentrating on the WC? I hope he/his agent/others aren't messing about which this stuff while he should be concentrating on representing his national side. It can wait a month or so surely.

Raider Azz

Bench
Shouldn't Milford be concentrating on the WC? I hope he/his agent/others aren't messing about which this stuff while he should be concentrating on representing his national side. It can wait a month or so surely.
Why do you think there has been no news? Because he is concentrating on the world cup.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Talent?

Is it that he doesnt want to be there? Or is it more a Tallis/Ikin thing -get a handsome income for skipping a season and letting all those ongoing injuries heal?

This "dont want to be there" thing is rubbish. Plenty of players looking for a contract with another club play great footy in the final year of a contract.

LOL at Stuart being sent to sort it out. If Milford goes, that will be the third contracted player to reneg on a signed contract to avoid Sticky's coaching in 6 months! :lol:

Stuart has managed to re sign eddy lee and jack wighton in the last few weeks. Not a bad start at all considering the absolute shambles the club was in when he arrived. Wighton literally posted on his facebook that he couldn't wait til his contract was up (obv he quickly deleted it) only a month or two ago.

Edwahu

Bench
Stuart has managed to re sign eddy lee and jack wighton in the last few weeks. Not a bad start at all considering the absolute shambles the club was in when he arrived. Wighton literally posted on his facebook that he couldn't wait til his contract was up (obv he quickly deleted it) only a month or two ago.

Nah that was the Facebook hacker remember :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.