What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaza88z

Coach
Yeah cos the Broncos are really succeeding right now kiwi (I find it hard calling you that name tbh. You seem like just another QLd wanker).

Stuart's a winner. He built Cronulla in 08 into a side which finished equal 1st.

I notice you didn't argue any part of my post. I take it you recognize Ricky's Bronco/QLD killer status.

I suppose when your team has done absolutely f**k all in recent times then the best you can do is re-live the glory days.

Based on all those lines of pure crap you posted I would say the only guy having a wank in this thread would be you. I couldn't care less who owned who in those years, you made it all about "Ricky vs Langer", to me that's all you've got to hang onto because as a coach he is f**king useless.

Bobby Digital? more like Bobby Dickhead.

Kiwi

First Grade
Yeah cos the Broncos are really succeeding right now kiwi (I find it hard calling you that name tbh. You seem like just another QLd wanker).

Stuart's a winner. He built Cronulla in 08 into a side which finished equal 1st.

I notice you didn't argue any part of my post. I take it you recognize Ricky's Bronco/QLD killer status.
I live in qld soon todbe brisbane. Beautiful place. That aside though. Your view is very one sided and biased with regards to stuart that you can't see the epic failure he is as a coach Other than the premiership side he was handed he second rate brian smith. How did that sharks side go in the grand final?

Kiwi

First Grade
I can't believe ur actually replying to him lol
Yeah well wont be now. He has nothing to look forward to. Players wanting out of the club. Coach sacked, by family lol, lost their best talent scout, Broncos making huge moves into an area they get all their best talent from, rumurs the broncos are chasing brenko lee hard k top of landing Milford. No wonder he has to look to the past.

ggmu

Juniors
Yeah well wont be now. He has nothing to look forward to. Players wanting out of the club. Coach sacked, by family lol, lost their best talent scout, Broncos making huge moves into an area they get all their best talent from, rumurs the broncos are chasing brenko lee hard k top of landing Milford. No wonder he has to look to the past.

Haha true that just seems like some Raider troll that has to make up arguments to make himself feel better.

1. I didn't make it Stuart Vs Langer - Grimey did. I just won the argument.

kiwi said:
Your view is very one sided and biased with regards to stuart that you can't see the epic failure he is as a coach Other than the premiership side he was handed he second rate brian smith.

What are you trying to say here exactly? Brian Smith handed King Ricky the Roosters? When did that happen? LOL man you don't know much about the history of Rugby League. Even recent history.

It's nice that
kiwi said:
I live in qld soon todbe brisbane.
Is todbe a suburb in Brisbane? Where are you FROM? Are you a real kiwi? How come I never see you in the international threads backing our national side? You should change your username. Are you Tonie Carroll?

3. It seems like I'm rattling a few lil Bronco fans. They're all coming outta the woodwork now lol. Plus "kiwi" is typing back at me at breakneck speed and stumbling over his words. You make no damn sense. lol @ you bringing up all the other Bronco killers. Like you didn't have a side stacked full of QLD Origin (who Ricky killed at that level too) players.

Ricky Stuart. Champion. Winner. Game breaker.

images

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Haha I think not Grimey. Let's take a look through the history books.

88 - Ricky debuts, leads Raiders to finals. Broncos debut, don't make finals. Ricky owns Langer.
89 - Raiders win premiership, Broncos don't make finals. Ricky owns Langer.
90 - Raiders go back to back, Broncos make 1st finals appearance. Ricky eliminates them in prelim. Ricky owns Langer at both club & origin level. Ricky wins CC medal and takes Langer's Kangaroo jumper. Australia win ashes after Ricky produces a length of the field match winning try in the 2nd test.
91 - Raiders make 3rd straight GF. Ricky owns Langer. NSW only lose Origin 1 & 3 by 2 points but Ricky owns Langer in game 2. He produces an amazing long cut out pass to produce the try that would win NSW the game. Langer could only dream of throwing such passes.
92 - Broncos finally start attaining success but Ricky owns Langer in Origin. He wins MOM in the deciding 3rd game. Rick has a season puncuated by injury, Broncos take advantage.
93 - Ricky owns Langer at both club & origin level. Wins 2nd straight Origin MOM in game 1 in Brisbane. This marks the 1st time a NSW team has won in Brisbane since 87. NSW win series. Ricky breaks ankle 1 week out from finals. Broncos get lucky.
94 - Ricky owns all. Wins Dally M. Raiders win premiership and are recognized as the greatest club side of all time. Ricky owns Langer at both club & origin level again. NSW win series. Ricky rightfully takes back the Kangaroo 7 jersey and saved Australia again.
95 - Raiders only lose 2 games for the entire regular season (neither of which are to Langer and the Broncos). The 2nd placed Raiders play the over-priveleged 3rd placed Broncos on their home turf. Raiders still win. Ricky owns Langer. SL breaks out which robs Ricky the chance of cementing his position as Kangaroo 7. The ARL offer Ricky Kangaroo captaincy, he turns it down to stay loyal to the club he loves.
96-98 - The great Ricky is cruelly struck down by a series of serious injuries including a torn ACL which ends his 96 season early (and saves Langer from further embarassment), and a bout of viral encephalitis in 98 which almost ends not only his illustrious career but his honourable life. He bravely fights back to return to the field and lead the Raiders to the 98 finals with his parnter in crime, and fellow Bronco killer Laurie Daley out injured.
99 - Moves to the Bulldogs. Langer realizes Ricky has recovered from his life threatening illness, and retires a few games into the season to save himself from more Ricky punishment. Ricky leads Dogs to the finals and they make it further than the Broncos

The only thing Langer had the wood on was his right hand the lil wanker.

There should be a Ricky Stuart movie. He had a kicking and passing game which Langer could only dream of. He revolutionized the game with those long spiral passes which are a prerequisite for halfbacks these days. He inspired the likes of Andrew Johns and an entire generation of halves. Langer can't even get a statue outside Suncorp but Lockyer & Lewis can. It's only a matter of time before Ricky has a statue now that he's returned home.

I can't wait until season 2014 when we have the great Ricky Stuart, a premiership winner as both a player AND coach back home.

What has Anthony Griffin ever won?

Such a shame you went to all that effort (and mess on your keyboard) when you can't escape the fact that when Stuart played for the Raiders they lost to Brisbane more than they won.

Great player, but a "Bronco killer" he was not.

Such a shame you went to all that effort (and mess on your keyboard) when you can't escape the fact that when Stuart played for the Raiders they lost to Brisbane more than they won.

Great player, but a "Bronco killer" he was not.

Any chance you can get the stat on games only involving Ricky? Your pro Bronco stat was inflated during the Ricky out injured/beating life threatening illness years.

We may as well include Origin games too due to the amount of Broncos that were in the teams he slayed.

Cheers.

Ricky Stuart QLD slayer

1995%20mos%20stuart.jpeg

Shout out to Dan's collectables for recognizing anything Ricky related is collectable. I have a signed version of this card myself.

bileduct

Coach
This one was so lolworthy it deserves its own quote. Brisbane beat the Raiders twice in '93. 12-8 and 30-12. Yep, real Bronco killer there...

:lol:
LOL.

Raiders beat the Broncos in Round 20, 20 - 4.

Ricky didn't play in the minor semi because he had a broken ankle.

Dumbass :lol::lol::lol:

This one was so lolworthy it deserves its own quote. Brisbane beat the Raiders twice in '93. 12-8 and 30-12. Yep, real Bronco killer there...

:lol:

That 30-12 game was in the finals when King Ricky was injured.

How about the other game in 93 when Canberra won like 20something-4 at home? You conveniently left that out.

So that's 1-1 at club level for 93, but Ricky won Origin 2-1 so that makes King Ricky the overall 93 winner at 3-2.

Peace.

Kiwi

First Grade
Anyway back on topic

I imagine a contract will be announced soon with regards to the Broncos

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Any chance you can get the stat on games only involving Ricky? Your pro Bronco stat was inflated during the Ricky out injured/beating life threatening illness years.

If you want to include it in your revisionist history lesson then look it up yourself. Keep on making excuses for your supposed Bronco killer.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
That 30-12 game was in the finals when King Ricky was injured.

How about the other game in 93 when Canberra won like 20something-4 at home? You conveniently left that out.

So that's 1-1 at club level for 93, but Ricky won Origin 2-1 so that makes King Ricky the overall 93 winner at 3-2.

Peace.

Beating them once is hardly owning them. At least not by a sane person's standards.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

Yes, they did.

1988 May 22nd Brisbane L 16 - 36 Canberra
1989 Mar 1st Brisbane W 18 - 13 Canberra
1989 Jun 18th Brisbane L 6 - 27 Canberra
1990 Jul 1st Brisbane W 22 - 20 Canberra
1990 Sep 16th Brisbane L 4 - 32 Canberra
1991 Mar 31st Brisbane W 26-Dec Canberra
1991 Jul 28th Brisbane W 18 - 8 Canberra
1992 Feb 16th Brisbane W 28 - 16 Canberra
1992 Apr 5th Brisbane W 24 - 16 Canberra
1992 Jul 31st Brisbane W 28-Dec Canberra
1993 Apr 4th Brisbane W 12-Oct Canberra
1993 Aug 6th Brisbane L 4 - 20 Canberra
1993 Sep 11th Brisbane W 30-Dec Canberra
1994 Jun 26th Brisbane L Oct-29 Canberra
1995 Apr 28th Brisbane L 0 - 26 Canberra
1995 Sep 2nd Brisbane L 8 - 14 Canberra
1996 May 12th Brisbane W 50 - 16 Canberra
1997 Mar 24th Brisbane W 24 - 8 Canberra
1997 Jul 14th Brisbane W 19 - 4 Canberra
1998 May 31st Brisbane L 18 - 24 Canberra

Last time I checked 12 was more than 8...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts