What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not clinging to anything except maybe the very good chance that the Raiders will decline to release our player, and he won't be playing for any other team until 2015.

As a Broncos fan why can't you just hope that your players get better?

broncos4life

Juniors
I'm not clinging to anything except maybe the very good chance that the Raiders will decline to release our player, and he won't be playing for any other team until 2015.

As a Broncos fan why can't you just hope that your players get better?

I hope they do get better, I would much prefer our juniors were up to it and we didn't have to look elsewhere, but unfortunately that's not the case and I am actually proud that the club is actively doing something to remedy the situation, which is different to Gee's usual stance of "oh well, I still get paid either way"

Back to the point at hand, why would you believe an obvious lie just because it suits what you want to hear.

If some anonymous person comes on and says "I'm close friends with DCE and he told me he will be at the broncos in 2015 or earlier if he can get out of his contract, I tossed up whether I should say this as DCE had told me in confidence and has stated the signing of his best mate barba is what pushed him over the line"

Sure I would love that to be the case, but wouldn't change the fact that that poster is an arsehole treating us all like idiots

Tommy Smith

Referee
He is going to be at Brisbane in 2014. You heard it here first.
1986d1332082574-pocketesn-quickly-get-info-about-status-phones-esn-troll.jpg

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
lol you're the only one who seems to be buying it mate. What with the meltdown you're in the middle of and all.

royce10

Juniors
Ok, I'll play along... So let get a picture here. Anthony, so 'nee' confiding in you that was staying with Canberra, something that he would want kept secret until it's done because it ruins his bargaining position and also paints him out as a fraud seeing he lead everyone down the 'my father is sick and I need to return home' path. So entrusted with this information, because you are obviously such a close and trusted friend, you agonised over the choice to keep this information to yourself or share it with a bunch of people you don't know on a public forum and after weeks of this sensitive information being on your conscience you woke up this morning and thought 'Nope, I just have to tell everyone on LU, Tony, sorry 'nee' is going to hate me and will probably never talk to me again, but the good people at LU need to know'.

Oh well, shows over folks, Milford will be staying in canberra.

/thread

You seem to think that I'm the only one to possess this information lol. Its been discussed on facebook openly between family and friends. Suspects are far and wide. His parents have also encouraged him to stay with Canberra.

Unlike bunniesman, I will have the leisure to return to /thread.

I hope they do get better, I would much prefer our juniors were up to it and we didn't have to look elsewhere, but unfortunately that's not the case and I am actually proud that the club is actively doing something to remedy the situation, which is different to Gee's usual stance of "oh well, I still get paid either way"

Back to the point at hand, why would you believe an obvious lie just because it suits what you want to hear.

If some anonymous person comes on and says "I'm close friends with DCE and he told me he will be at the broncos in 2015 or earlier if he can get out of his contract, I tossed up whether I should say this as DCE had told me in confidence and has stated the signing of his best mate barba is what pushed him over the line"

Sure I would love that to be the case, but wouldn't change the fact that that poster is an arsehole treating us all like idiots

I didn't say I believed it, I just said I hoped he was right.

broncos4life

Juniors
You seem to think that I'm the only one to possess this information lol. Its been discussed on facebook openly between family and friends. Suspects are far and wide. His parents have also encouraged him to stay with Canberra.

Unlike bunniesman, I will have the leisure to return to /thread.

His parents have encouraged him to stay with Canberra? are these the same parents that contacted the Courier Mail with a piece pleading for the raiders to release him so he can return home to his sick dad?

_Johnsy

Referee
Do the broncos have a different salary cap to everyone else?

Also a 300k contract in brisbane actually equate to a 800k contract everywhere else?

Seems like they are just getting a free ride to fancy town to me.

Papabear meet the Thoroughbreds, Thoroughbreds this is papabear.

Kiwi

First Grade
Would I like milford at yhe broncos. Yep sure would. For the 600k rumored hell no. Do I care if he stays at the raiders not at. Do I want this ovef with yes please. Which ever way this turns out I'll either be ashamed of the way some broncos fans behave if he signs with the broncos or ignoring raider fans if he stays. There are faf to many idiots on each side. Eithrt way skeepe will be unbearable.

broncos4life

Juniors
So you don't think the amount of money that is "reportedly" being thrown around might sway them?

It could well, I have no idea what Milford is going to do and it wouldn't surprise me if he stayed with canberra, in fact I half expect him to.

My issue is 'royce88' is speaking shit and knows nothing. Whether Milford is staying with canberra or moving to brisbane is most likely only known by milford and his parents, there is no way in hell he would be sharing it with a f**khead of a mate that would post this on here.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
It could well, I have no idea what Milford is going to do and it wouldn't surprise me if he stayed with canberra, in fact I half expect him to.

My issue is 'royce88' is speaking shit and knows nothing. Whether Milford is staying with canberra or moving to brisbane is most likely only known by milford and his parents, there is no way in hell he would be sharing it with a f**khead of a mate that would post this on here.

Mate your double dipping.

Either he is full of shit or a f**khead mate.

I just think you might be a bit of a sook lol...He told you what information he knows, whether true or not I doubt you could prove it wrong until Milford actually makes a decision. So in short, shut the f**k up mate, you know as little about the situation as the rest of us.

_Johnsy

Referee

I just think you might be a bit of a sook lol...He told you what information he knows, whether true or not I doubt you could prove it wrong until Milford actually makes a decision. So in short, shut the f**k up mate, you know as little about the situation as the rest of us.

No he's a Bronco fan.

royce10

Juniors
It could well, I have no idea what Milford is going to do and wouldn't surprise me if he stayed with canberra, in fact I half expect him to.

Relax mate, relax.

Do I expect the info shared here to reach the masses? Umm...no.

Just relax.

There's a hundred pages dedicated to his playing future. I just shed some light on it. You had every chance to ignore me.

If I have shown previous form, then your outburst is warranted. But we'll find out soon whether I'm full of shit or not and whether you're just a whiny little bitch.

_Johnsy

Referee
Good point royce.

You have 2 options when someone posts "inside goss" on LU.
1. Take it on board, or
2. ignore it (eg. bunniesderp, como connection & mickeylane).

I honestly don't think there is a need for a 3rd option of losing your shyte & throwing a little tanty.

Kiwi

First Grade

It's a 50/50 chance. So not really much of a risk and banking the raiders offer being huge enough to be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts