What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Siebold is more concerned about vaccinating NRL players than Broncos performances

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
How can anyone coach a team with any confidence when they are made to wear that mustard brown blazer???

IMO if your not wearing a sleeveless Broncos puffer jacket, you're not a coach.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F07%2F27%2F12%2F33%2Fbennettwayne_env.jpg

Fangs

Coach
Couldn't make any sense of Seibold's use of the bench. Up 18-4 and he held back fresh interchanges until the final stages. Meanwhile the Broncos lead slipped away.

aqua_duck

Coach
When TPJ, Glenn and Fifita return who gets dropped for the Broncos? IMO Lodge is a complete liability under the current rules and faster game. Whilst his metres are good his play the ball is incredibly slow, he lacks agility in defence and is good for at least 2-3 penalties a game. I have a feeling those old school big, slow props like Lodge and Shannon Boyd are going to be left behind under the new rules

aqua_duck

Coach
Nah, in the back end of 2015 and for most of 2016 he looked the best he had ever done in the 6.

Other posts have covered it here, it’s the attitude that’s his fault, not the number on his back.
I think he definitely should have won the Churchill in 2015, JT had a shocker right up until he kicked the field goal. To think he was best player in a grand final at 21 and done nothing since is depressing. He should at the very least have cemented that utility spot in the QLD team

LineBall

Juniors
When TPJ, Glenn and Fifita return who gets dropped for the Broncos? IMO Lodge is a complete liability under the current rules and faster game. Whilst his metres are good his play the ball is incredibly slow, he lacks agility in defence and is good for at least 2-3 penalties a game. I have a feeling those old school big, slow props like Lodge and Shannon Boyd are going to be left behind under the new rules

Agree. He is guaranteed to give away at least 2 dumb penalties a game. Same with Staggs. Problem with the Broncos is they are all about the athlete. Most of them have no football nous whatsoever.

betcats

Referee
Agree. He is guaranteed to give away at least 2 dumb penalties a game. Same with Staggs. Problem with the Broncos is they are all about the athlete. Most of them have no football nous whatsoever.

Staggs gives away too many penalties but he is a quality footballer, id love him at my club. Lodge is a liabilty, a big lumbering one.

Frailty

First Grade
Nothing says 'Genius Coach' quite like not using all interchanges, using only 3 up to the 70th minute in a game you have lost an 18 point lead, and somehow making sure you don't have a hooker on the field.

betcats

Referee
Nothing says 'Genius Coach' quite like not using all interchanges, using only 3 up to the 70th minute in a game you have lost an 18 point lead, and somehow making sure you don't have a hooker on the field.

Yeah its really mind boggling. Why is Haas playing 80 minutes every week? I mean its great that he can but could he not benefit from a little stint, they had the interchanges available last night.

AJB1102

First Grade
Staggs gives away too many penalties but he is a quality footballer, id love him at my club. Lodge is a liabilty, a big lumbering one.

They're both liabilities with big upside.

Staggs can't defend for shit.

Lodge needs reining in a tad but a psycho prop on a short leash - I'll take 4 please.

betcats

Referee
They're both liabilities with big upside.

Staggs can't defend for shit.

Lodge needs reining in a tad but a psycho prop on a short leash - I'll take 4 please.

Lodge has upside for sure and I like aggressive props but I just see all the worst things he does when I watch him, probably a little bit of bias against him due to his history.

AJB1102

First Grade
Lodge has upside for sure and I like aggressive props but I just see all the worst things he does when I watch him, probably a little bit of bias against him due to his history.

Understandable. His history is real bad. But he's allowed to play so I'll judge him on his game. I got no interest in player's off-field shenanigans.

shear_joy9

Coach

Oates and Ofahengaue offered absolutely nothing in the backrow. They only had 14 runs and 114m between them. I can see Oates getting the push out the door. Didn't look one bit interested playing on the wing this season and is no where near an nrl backrower.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
f**k that's depressing. We've been robbed as fans. This McNugget should be keeping Teddy and Turbo biding their time in the outside backs of the Kangaroos.

Let's not go full re-tard here. Milford was never anywhere near the calibre of player that Teddy or TT are. They play with 100% intensity every game, whilst Milf was a highlights player. He did some flashy stuff but wouldn't do remotely the same amount of work they do.

Latest posts