What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antiques Roadshow: Merch and Collectables thread.

Dread

Juniors
DSC_6252.jpg

Actual 2001 Sharks jersey on the right, promo jersey on the left. I assume they made up a few as mock ups for publicity shots etc and then Pepsi pulled the plug on the sponsorship deal.

Also got some other weird stuff lying around - Up Up Cronulla on vinyl EP for example, but no access to a photo of it at the moment.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Autographed picture of Gal, and for some reason a framed 2005 team poster (B'day gift). I also have two towels, a sleeping bag and plenty of flags n shit.. 2010 members jersey, a 78 replica and a Super League jersey that I nearly through away one year. Thanks Macca.

Nothing too special or worth taking a photo of.

newman

First Grade
Apart from the usual jerseys and scarves etc this is the only thing I have worth mentioning. If you cant tell from the shitty photo its a bar mirror and I assume its from the early/mid 70s judging by the early shark shape. Its signed by ET which says 'Up the sharkies'. I bought it on ebay a few years ago for $65. I have only ever seen one other like this and it was the 'Easts to win' version in The Courthouse Hotel Taylor Square but its not there anymore. If anyone can shed any more light on it I would appreciate it.

481985_10151188748229954_1847203515_n.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Go the Mullet

p-me1.jpg

Pic of three great legends....

1990 at Emu Park International Sports Complex

chewsta

First Grade
I've got one of those little toy mascots of the old sharks figurine somewhere. they were sold at service stations around 30ish years ago, I still remember the day my dad bought it for me. Its probably worth fugg all but I love that thing!! I'll try and find it and take a pic.

snoozer

Bench
photo(1).jpgphoto.jpg
these are my favorite sharks pieces.

the first is a tiepin(?) - a mate found it years ago and gave it to me.i think it might be from the 70's looking at the style of the shark.

the other is "pride of the sharks" signed by sludge.(hangs above my bed)

newman

First Grade
Ask for photos of collectibles and quigs puts up a photo of himself.

Rcb you need to have the photo hosted somewhere on the Internet (I use Facebook) right click on the image, copy the properties and paste that into the URL link.

newman

First Grade
View attachment 4802View attachment 4803
these are my favorite sharks pieces.

the first is a tiepin(?) - a mate found it years ago and gave it to me.i think it might be from the 70's looking at the style of the shark.

the other is "pride of the sharks" signed by sludge.(hangs above my bed)

Snoozer, I have the pride of the sharks signed by sludge too, but it's at my brothers. That tie pin is SWEET. Ever worn it anywhere?

snoozer

Bench
Snoozer, I have the pride of the sharks signed by sludge too, but it's at my brothers. That tie pin is SWEET. Ever worn it anywhere?
it's been 15 odd years since i wore a tie! i had a black tie covered in sharks that i used to wear when we won and the pin would get an airing. it now sits on my shark shrine(stuff people have given me that is shark related)

i hope your bro is a sharks fan!

Quigs

Immortal
Ask for photos of collectibles and quigs puts up a photo of himself.

Rcb you need to have the photo hosted somewhere on the Internet (I use Facebook) right click on the image, copy the properties and paste that into the URL link.

I am a farkkkkennn collectible ...... arsewipe

Quigs

Immortal
I got me a 67 and a 73 jersey on 'me' wall.

Both autographed by Sir Thomas.

and this little beauty, autographed as well

p-tb1.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
bar1.jpg

It was good that Carch was thinking of the kiddies before he posted his pic.

He obviously removed all the stick magazines. But he did leave the door open.

Dead giveaway.