What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any basketball fans here?

C

CanadianSteve

It's interesting to me why Aus can have a national basketball league, even though as minor as you say, whereas Canada has no such league. Our country is obsessed by hockey, and the Canadian Football League is a national league, though it struggles to be successful in comparison to the NFL. But we don't have any other sports that are across the country. We don't seem to get the sponsorships like you have to pay for the travel and other costs. We don't have a national comp in RU either, so we struggle to keep up in that sport.

I'm not much of a fan of any auto racing sports, so I'm not sure of your question. We don't have any NASCAR races in Canada, TMK, but I think people watch it on tv. Not sure of the tv ratings though. We do have F1 and Indy car races in Montreal and Toronto, but I don't know much about them.

Latest posts