What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Dancers here?

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
mchammer.gif

*dances*

Raider_69

Post Whore
im the only german who admits to being jewish in any way
in that i have the rythem on the dance floor of a jew... shocking stuff, got 2 left feet, but when im tanked, look out!

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
While where on dancing... my band played a show and there were emo kids 'slam dancing' to our music. The band is now over, we've changed our name and our whole set.

For anyone who doesnt know what slam dancing is... its pretty much moshing but you flail your arms and legs around violently. Its a great way to show the world your pain.... apparantly.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
While where on dancing... my band played a show and there were emo kids 'slam dancing' to our music. The band is now over, we've changed our name and our whole set.

For anyone who doesnt know what slam dancing is... its pretty much moshing but you flail your arms and legs around violently. Its a great way to show the world your pain.... apparantly.

Dude you want an 80's rock crowd with women in short skirts......or just a Jag with Tawny Kitean on it lol

les norton

First Grade
Phillips said:
not in forbes they dont :lol:

and chicks will like what i tell them to like :x

Well...silly me. You are obvisously a hit with the ladies.

You keep doing what your doing!!

Punkess

Juniors
I can do barn dancing?

Other dancing is mostly gay (mainly because I can't do it). Though dancing to sh*t music at clubs etc is also geniused but because of other reasons than the ones where I can't dance.

Leagueguy

Juniors
man I've seen BBSF irish dancing and it sounds stupid but he's freakin Michael Flatly. Dunno if its really his image, but he was bloody good at it.

pixie nipples

Juniors
when I have a few glasses of champers, I really get rockin'

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Did a bit of Irish Dancing, could of gone all the way. Wasnt interested though.

I love to go all the way young man, I could buy and sell you

Latest posts