What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Dolphins fans on here?

At this rate, Cumberland will make the finals before Wests...

Only just saw this, fair play lol.

Bit rich listening to ex-Brissy fans complain about lack of leadership over four years. f**k me merkins, grow a spine and stick with the club through thick and thin. You're lucky you don't support the Tigers, you'd all have necked yourselves an age ago. The Dolphins are not going to be an immediate success based on their first 20 signings.

Looks like the fanbase is going to be huge! So far a broncos fan and a dragons fan who’ll take them on as a second club and a riff fan who may or may not depending on if he likes the players lol.

Even if they only have one fan, that's infinitely more than what the WA Bears/Pirates/Wedontexists have.

to_ddeath

Coach
I might join the Dolphins as my sole team if our fossil-fuelled club lets Sullivan go to the Dogs as a result of Hunts retirement package
I’ve had to deal with that many blows to the head since Bennett left that this could be the last straw for me should it happen
Genuinely considering the switch over. Same colours, yet a new hope on the horizon perhaps.

Gobsmacked

Bench
My youngest daughter is 9 and only just starting to understand the game. She's going to be a dolphin . This is how the support base is built, over time people new to the sport. There will be a lot of people who never adopted the Broncos for whatever reason who live in Brisbane who now have an opportunity to follow the team where they live, buy a jersey and possibly get hooked.
There's all of Redcliffe and Northern suburbs which is a given, Sunshine Coast up to Rockhampton are there wanting a team of thier own that this will represent.
The timing of this new club couldn't have been better with the unprecedented explosion of popular from people moving here - they have a club that represents them in their new beginning perfectly.

The Support is going to grow slowly over the next 20 years and become a great rivalry with the Broncos.
I think we'll look back in 20 years and be very thankful.

Colk

First Grade
My youngest daughter is 9 and only just starting to understand the game. She's going to be a dolphin . This is how the support base is built, over time people new to the sport. There will be a lot of people who never adopted the Broncos for whatever reason who live in Brisbane who now have an opportunity to follow the team where they live, buy a jersey and possibly get hooked.
There's all of Redcliffe and Northern suburbs which is a given, Sunshine Coast up to Rockhampton are there wanting a team of thier own that this will represent.
The timing of this new club couldn't have been better with the unprecedented explosion of popular from people moving here - they have a club that represents them in their new beginning perfectly.

The Support is going to grow slowly over the next 20 years and become a great rivalry with the Broncos.

Let’s hope so mate. A viable second Brisbane team would a godsend to the competition.

thenrlphinsider

Juniors

I love this!

The NRL made the correct decision in awarding us the 17 team, and I think history will prove them to be right too.

Puff

First Grade

I reckon we will win a comp in that time.

Big Pete

Referee
I'm a Broncos fan through and through but as far as I know they don't have an official club forum and I'd like to document their inaugural season. Not only to create an online space for Dolphins fans but even to keep the LU community in the know.

I'm at Dakabin train station right now (Dakabin is in Redcliffe territory) and the punters waiting there are 90% Dolphins fans judging by the kit they are wearing

There's been a shit tonne of advertising in the area for awhile and it seems to be paying off. Should be a good turnout at the game.

Latest posts