What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Dolphins fans on here?

Interested to see who is supporting this mob.

- Sydney expats?
- Disenfranchised Broncos and/or Titans fans?
- Former Crushers fans?
- Others?

Feel free to introduce yourselves, and good luck to you and your family for 2023.

Im a riff supporter, and generally follow warriors as a 2nd team, but willing to watch the dolphins as a 2nd team, depending on the make up of the roster... too many kafusis and ill just watch something else

I was the same when Titans came in.

blaza88z

Coach
Interested to see who is supporting this mob.

- Sydney expats?
- Disenfranchised Broncos and/or Titans fans?
- Former Crushers fans?
- Others?

Feel free to introduce yourselves, and good luck to you and your family for 2023.

I know a bloke who is a Broncos fan and has made it clear he will also be a Dolphins fan, I don't think someone has to be disenfranchised with the Broncos to support the Dolphins

Myself though, I can't fathom supporting two teams

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
What’s the average gate the Redcliffe dolphins were getting over the last 2-3 years in the Queensland cup?

Also do people expect there to be an uptick of support for the dolphins in the moreton Bay Area now the dolphins are a professional NRL side?

Puff

First Grade
Yeah, I live in MB. Dragons supporter. Great to have a team close.
I can’t stand what is happening to my club. The board and ownership for decades have been killing it to the point it isn’t the club I use to support. Good opportunity to adopt a second team and see how they sit with me

This Year?

Immortal
I know a bloke who is a Broncos fan and has made it clear he will also be a Dolphins fan, I don't think someone has to be disenfranchised with the Broncos to support the Dolphins

Myself though, I can't fathom supporting two teams
Does his handle start with "K" and end with "t"?

Eelogical

Referee
Eels fan, always will be. Now living in the Moreton area but will be joining the Dolphins club soon. I will attend some games once the Dolphins are on the field come 2023. I mean, why not?

Puff

First Grade
Cowboys fan from Logan. I've already purchased Dolphins merchandise and will become a Foundation Member when they go on sale in March.
Logan is still a fair distance from MB Redcliffe.

I am out at Samford Valley. And that’s a trip to Suncorp initially and Redcliffe in the long run I’d assume. I don’t know enough about their home base plans though

Reflector

Juniors
Dolphins fans:

- People from SEQ (bar the GC) who follow the NRL but hate the Broncos
- People from the Redcliffe Peninsula
- Dolphins fans in the QRL
- Qld Storm fans once Melbourne begin to slide
- Younger Qld NRL fans who don't fully have a team

mongoose

Coach
I was looking to buy a house in Redcliffe and would have strolled down to any games at Dolphin stadium, actually looked at some houses only a couple of streets away. That's kind of on the back burner now though as house prices in QLD are f**ked

thenrlphinsider

Juniors
🙋‍♂️

I am a former Brisbane Bronco fan (1988-2017) and handed back my membership held with the club once Matt Lodge was signed in November of 2017. The club put winning ahead of its culture. I had had enough. It was the final straw for me. This was no longer the club I had grown to love. The club was a mess, and have proven to be just that since the 2018 season.

“You reap what you sow.”

With no NRL club to follow since 2018, I was afforded a unique opportunity to watch rugby league unemotionally invested in one team. This all changed with the NRL’s announcement on 13 October 2021 granting The Dolphins the 17th NRL license. The announcement provided me a club I could once again throw my 100% support and passion for rugby league behind.