What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any funny stories of after friday night?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
wish i was there, had to see a family member the following morning and i wanted to make sure i was up and ready to see he.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'm thinking of getting a couple of sheets and making them into a Hayne train kinda thing, hopefully about 10 metres long, with a picture of Hayne on it, would be good.

Haynzy

First Grade
Long story mate................... but it wasn't ours.

Suity

Ahhh..... I'll look forward to hearing it........

I came very close to coming over for the game with lil' Haynzy but the flights were a bit pricey..... Next year!

Suitman

Post Whore
Ahhh..... I'll look forward to hearing it........

I came very close to coming over for the game with lil' Haynzy but the flights were a bit pricey..... Next year!

Lucky you.
You would have had to share the bed with Belly.
It's not a good thing to share anything with him tbh. :lol:

Suity

mickdo

Coach
That sign was an epic in itself. Why someone decided to dump it I can't work out! Still, it worked out well for us... good scavenging Mystik ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
I pissed myself when I saw belly in the flesh...than i pissed myself again after I saw him a second time, the third time wasn't as funny but we did embrace..and then i pissed myself again.

Captain BF

Juniors
There was one bloke in our bay that started to Boo Hazem when he was on the screen about to make a speech, the rest of us told him to pull his head in. He Shut up quick smart

Idiots just need to be told from their own what tossers theyare, though when in numbers and alcohol is involved harder to confront that sort of thing
Yeah, in my bay there was a Parra fan of European decendency who was yelling at Hazem to go back to Lebanon. I told him to show some class and shut up.

Funny stories... I heard a few Canterbury supporters saying that Mortimer shouldn't have been playing for Parra and we wouldn't have won if he was playing where he was supposed to.

Another funny story.... We beat the Doggies!

yy_cheng

Coach
Nothing much happened here in Hong Kong.

When I told someone that Parramatta made the grandfinal? They said Parr what? Then told me to Fick Off

_goParra

Juniors
me & mystik found the "who kicked the dogs out" banner in the bin @ anz. we grabbed it.... quite a few peeps took pics of it.