What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

amitropo

Juniors
Jeez, some people will whinge about anything. Aland are pretty major dude
They are not national or global brands like NRMA, Sony, Samsung, Allianz, Etc .
Not well known. We saw what happened with Dyldam.
Don’t get me wrong if they are paying the coin that is fine. I was only concerned with our brands reputation.
Thought we came out of it last season.
Larger brands have the guaranteed funds and teams promotion aligned with their brand nationally. Not just around parramatta, Sydney.
We want to grow our brand nationally.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Don’t get me wrong if they are paying the coin that is fine. I was only concerned with our brands reputation.
Larger brands have the guaranteed funds and teams promotion aligned with their brand nationally. Not just around parramatta, Sydney.
are you on your rags?

Is this our new jersey too?

DOoiVMwX4AEknYV.jpg
Heritage jersey. Apparently we'll have a home and away, this heritage for 1 game, an 86 replica for 1 game and a Marvel jersey

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Patience grasshopper. This is a stepping stone.

Latest posts