What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any NRL Players that used to go to your School?

cb4

First Grade
Can't remember if I've posted in this thread before.

Jarrod Mullen, Cory Paterson, Scott Dureau, Ben Farrar to name a few who have emanated from St Francis Xaviers College at Hamilton.

i rememberr when my school played yours...
jarrod gave us a towling

beckster05

Juniors
I don't remember if i've posted in this thread, but i went to school with Dan Tolar, Brett Finch, Owen Craigie, Anthony Quinn, just to name a few who have come through St Mary's, Gateshead.

Rusty

Juniors
Luke Lewis went to Plumpton H.S before leaving (unsure whether it was by his own accord) and ended up at St Pats.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Can't remember if I've posted in this thread before.

Jarrod Mullen, Cory Paterson, Scott Dureau, Ben Farrar to name a few who have emanated from St Francis Xaviers College at Hamilton.
How the hell did SFX get such good players :p

D

Deleted member 10972

Baulkham Hills High.

Soon to be Parramatta star prop Broderick Wright.

He was my swimming instructor when i was in Year 7 and he was in Year 9 (2002). Waves Swimming Pool in Baulkham Hills was the place, he taught us water self defence (an excuse to smash me and my friends), and also dubbed me the dubious honour of being "Wogdog" because i am of Lebanese descent in a predominantly Asian/Indian school.

Good bloke though, even though i support Roosters, i hope Brod makes it big. Great player representing a great school.

On a side note...

By the way, our school somehow managed to beat Toongabbie Christian last year. Who would have though a selective school filled with nerds could beat such a physically intimidating team?

I played centre/wing...made about 3 dummy half scoots and 1 tackles (a try saver) in the entire 40 minutes. :lol:

Dazzat

First Grade
I'm showing my age here ... but I want to Maroochydore State High School. Mal Meninga was two grades above me, and I played in the school team with his brother Geoff.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
im a westfields sports boy, so theres a few coming through. most notably right now, issac luke. i acctually used to play with young paramatta half kris keating, his brother being a year or two above, at fairfield united. also blake green, of sharks fame.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Todd Carney went to Mulwaree High here in Goulburn. I was a student there now I am a teacher at the same school. I also ref'ed Todd in junior league in the mid 90's. I also live across the road from his sister.
I also taught a Raiders NYC player named Jarrod Croker.

dragondad

First Grade
No league players but current young Olympic games bound runner Lachlan Renshaw went to my school.

Sydney Grammar