What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any NRL Players that used to go to your School?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Went to school with Alex Glenn (Brisbane Broncos Toyato Cup) before he moved to aussie land.
then moved school and went to school with Daniel O'Regan (a Warriors junior)

My brother went to school with Luke McAllister (All Black)

Caged Panther

First Grade
went to school with Trent Waterhouse from primary school to year 10. We were kinda of mortal enemies.

I even have a vague recollection of getting into some fights with him back in primary school

MRLA

Juniors
Tony Puletua - Panthers, NZ
Frank Puletua - Panthers, Samoa
Craig Trindall - Panthers, Bulldogs
Junior Moors - Panthers
Shane Elford - Panthers, Tigers
Jeff Lima - Tigers, Storm, NZ

All Dunheved High.

...to name a few. Many more play and played lower grades.

tye

Juniors
Woohoo go the mighty Beens ;-)

Not sure which players went to school at the same time as i did as i was too busy wagging to go Surfing.

Players i played with or against in the local Manly Comp and who are local to the area are, Sean Townsend, Toovy, Daniel Gartner, Dragon durdovich, Jack Elsegood and prolly a hundred others in the lower grades that i cant remember.
who's he?

t-ba

Post Whore
Craig Wing, Duncan McRae. A plethora of dodgy Union players.

In the owners stakes, The phone chucker was pulled out of my school because he was cutting class to get stoned and shipped off to Auckland.

Serc

First Grade
Inglis went to primary school with a bunch of guys I went to high school with - Macksville Primary on the Mid North Coast of NSW.

I don't get to hear of many NRL players from the area around Coffs :p though Clint Greenshields is from there, and is similar age to me, but never heard of him before NRL.

Snoz

Juniors
not sure of current players cause i left 15 years ago but of current the ones i know are

NRL and SL

st gregs campbelltown

ryan hoffman
chris lawrence
trent barrett
peter cusack

coaches are the surprise

henjak
sheens
daniel anderson
jason taylor
jack gibson
peter mullholland

sooperdooper

First Grade
Tony Puletua - Panthers, NZ
Frank Puletua - Panthers, Samoa
Craig Trindall - Panthers, Bulldogs
Junior Moors - Panthers
Shane Elford - Panthers, Tigers
Jeff Lima - Tigers, Storm, NZ

All Dunheved High.

...to name a few. Many more play and played lower grades.

moors went to st pats

Latest posts