What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any NRL Players that used to go to your School?

The following attended my high schools......

Des Hasler (School Captain)
Greg Alexander
Ben Alexander
Brad Fittler
Luke Rooney

All students of St Dominics College Penrith

Gee whiz! Who decided to drag this thread back up?!?

You can add the following to the St Dominics list

Michael Jennings
Geoff Daniela
Jarrod Sammut (?)

shinobi

Juniors
Havent reall had many thru my old school (Homebush Boys) since we were a rugby school. tim Brasher was there but got kicked out, Junior Langi was there till he got poached by a league school and Tim Winitana is the most recent. We do have a current wallaby in Rodney Blake though.

innsaneink

Referee
Havent reall had many thru my old school (Homebush Boys) since we were a rugby school. tim Brasher was there but got kicked out, Junior Langi was there till he got poached by a league school and Tim Winitana is the most recent. We do have a current wallaby in Rodney Blake though.

abhsqp8.gif

pissing.gif
hbhsgs6.png

cb4

First Grade
when i played in penrith as a junior i played with junior moores keith peters (penrith) and corey vlaciky who is with wests premiere league this year i believe

moved to newy and went to school with inglis (still dont know how he is a f**king qlder) and snoowden
hunter sports high school

Serc

First Grade
*queue post from myself or t-ba commenting on the dirty turncoat*

Certainly one of the best examples of dodgy 'Queenslanders' going around...

Juzzy83

Juniors
I went to St Gregs so i cant remember them all but i know there is alot. Jason Taylor, Chris Lawerence and Ryan Hoffman are the recent ones. But there are heaps!!

HevyDevy

Coach
Brian Jackson (used to play for Parra in the 90's) was my PE teacher.

Model Farms High School - Baulkham Hills

Oh you're a model farms boy?

:lol:

Were you responsible for the horse heads?

Anyway, the L'Estrange boys went to my school, or some of them at least

Santa Sabina Girls college:

ryan girdler, robbie farah, cooper gronk, mitchell piece of, sam parrott, craig whinge, Nigel Vagina, Joe Vagina and Denan Kents.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Can't remember if I've posted in this thread before.

Jarrod Mullen, Cory Paterson, Scott Dureau, Ben Farrar to name a few who have emanated from St Francis Xaviers College at Hamilton.

Latest posts