What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any old league jerseys for sale (all clubs?)

tangalife

Juniors
Hi guys, starting a collection of old retro/vintage league jerseys. Just seeing if anyone has some sitting around collecting dust they want to part with? I'll even be interested in ones that are looking a bit old and faded.

OR if anyone has some sweet old Warriors gear from the DB days (jackets, t shirts etc), let me know!

tangalife

Juniors
So far all ive got is a Manly maroon/white PEPSI jersey, Canberra green macchhi MILK jersey and two OG Warriors jerseys!

Id love to get an old Bears one I think

Campion

Juniors
i was in the NRL shop in Hamilton and they are selling all these *new* retro jerseys. They had the Steelers, oldskool Cowboys, Canberra (MILK), old Broncos, even old Newtown Jets. Some others too (apparently all the Bears ones had sold out). I don't know if it's quite what you're after -- i.e., they're new jerseys modelled to be replicas of the old ones (same material etc.)

Ok it's on their website here : https:// www.sportssafari.co.nz/product/catalogue/nrl-product/mens-womans-nrl
then search for RETRO (it's quite far down the page)