What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Takers or no Thanks

A Stray Alien

Juniors
Read to day in the Hearald that Packer,Locke,and Matulino want out ASAP from warriors and also Kane Evans been told to go from roosters he was there next big thing untill SBW came on the scene, also Tom Symonds at Manly not contracted for 2014 any thoughts

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd take Matulino, Packer, Simonds & Locke.

We'd have great depth then

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
The rumour was the bulldogs were making a play for Locke but he turned them down. If he's so desperate to get away from the warriors I'd imagine he would have jumped at a nice contract from the dogs.

BrotherJim05

Bench
All of them except Locke. Don't need any more backs and Locke would come with a significant price tag.

Matulino would be an especially decent signing.

DanOz

Juniors
Symonds is a good player but after signing Halatau, we have too many smaller back rowers. Matulino would be awesome, but everyone would be after him

Front-Rower

First Grade
Packer for sure..we need a beast up front. If Tedesco wasn't fit I'd be asking Locke what he wants to come to camp Concord.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
A prop rotation of Woods, Galloway, Packer, Matulino would be f**king amazing

Matchball

Bench
We must being the market in the off season for buys now Benji is gone.
We should swoop on those forwards.

TYGA

Juniors
Read to day in the Hearald that Packer,Locke,and Matulino want out ASAP from warriors and also Kane Evans been told to go from roosters he was there next big thing untill SBW came on the scene, also Tom Symonds at Manly not contracted for 2014 any thoughts

Matulino is the best prop in the NRL
Evans is a future Origin Player
Locke has played for NZ I believe/solid but injury prone.
Symonds Maybe.

You honestly think they want out of NZ to come to the Tigers? Where is your source sounds illogical.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Matulino and Evans would be fantastic signings. Packer would be a very good one.

We should be all over them.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I don't see the problem as being much worse than what it is now. He might not make the current first grade team on ability.

With the current team, I would say besides Galloway and Woods, Blair is the best prop we have.

The only issue is that Blair is quite possibly as good as he will ever be at the Tigers whereas Ava, Buchanen and Tupau are only going to get better with time.

I would love to see Packer signed. Matulino is very very unlikely to happen and he publically stated he was planning on staying at warriors untill 2015

A Stray Alien

Juniors
Matulino is the best prop in the NRL
Evans is a future Origin Player
Locke has played for NZ I believe/solid but injury prone.
Symonds Maybe.

You honestly think they want out of NZ to come to the Tigers? Where is your source sounds illogical.

i never said they want out to come to the tigers im saying if they become free agents and symonds is at the moment that we should have ago at getting them and asking every one yes or no thanks if we should have a go.

I would like to see two of the players come to the club {matulino,packer} but its not up to me or others on here its up to the club and the way the club is i would say they wont cause of our cape