What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any word on Tahu's replacement

V1er

Juniors
Id say thats more of a guess on the telegraphs part than what will actually happen

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
well if its the telle then u wouldn't even bother wiping your bum with it

apart from getting ink on your bum, i'd say it could be pretty rough too..just quietly.

James_Hardie

Juniors
The Colonel said:
I'm more than certain it will be Benny just quietly. I know people are going on about match fitness but he plays in the backs rather than the forwards and I don't think its as big an issue.

He looked unfit and sluggish before he got injured, i would be worried about his fitness, which will effect his decision making in defence, which when playing Johns, is crucial.

I wouldn't blame them for not blooding Inu in this game either as Johns will terrorise him.

If either play, great, but if JT goes with Wagon, Widders or something i will understand.

scottyeel

Bench
Todays telegraph says either Joel Reddy or Krisnan Inu will come in to replace Tahu.
I got a feeling that we will see Inu debut tonight.

scottyeel said:
Todays telegraph says either Joel Reddy or Krisnan Inu will come in to replace Tahu.
I got a feeling that we will see Inu debut tonight.

Reddy is not a 3/4...... I hope INU gets his chance. He is class.

Hurriflatch

Referee
It's gotta be Inu

Lets go through the options

Ben Smith - No where near match fit not a big issue with the backs but with Johns' playing and the likes of Carney and gidley running at him it's a big enough issue not to play him, would like to see him come into reggies for Inu though.

Joel Reddy, Wade McKinnon, Luke Burt, Eric Grothe, Jarryd Hayne, John Williams, Daniel Wagon, Dean Widders, John Morris - All these players are not centres.

Krisnan Inu - Might be a risk debuting him vs Johns but then again if Inu has a stellar debut how much more confidence will he get having a 10/10 debut vs Johns then a 10/10 debut vs Ben Walker.

Utey

Coach
sorry havent had a chance to catch up, wags to start then. Peek onto the bench.

Angry_eel

First Grade
he played allright. 27 tackles, 137 metres is quite good for a person who didn't want to run straight while smith was here.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Sorry if i have missed the post but can anyone tell me if we have a time period that Tahu will be out for?