What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any word on this week's jersey?

Nickeel

Juniors
60's Retro Week this weekend against the Chooks.

Guessing we will wear a 'hoops' style similar to the 2002 Legends strip?

Nick

Hellsy

Immortal
I believe we were told by the club that we weren't doing anything because we had just done the 80's one

Nickeel

Juniors
Hellsy said:
I believe we were told by the club that we weren't doing anything because we had just done the 80's one

Really?

That's a bit lame.

Could we at least wear the '86 one again? I like that one. :D

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
Just realised that the one time we wore that Legends jersey was against the Roosters, who beat us pretty comfortably 18-2 or so in the rain. That was a fun night. The best thing I remember out of that game was the Roosters' running repairs with a staple gun... oh, and being soaked through.

Nick

Hellsy

Immortal
That was from an email to someone in the club, so it still might need to be clarified

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
I really like that jersey with the wide stripes (is that the hoops) and have been looking to buy one ever since they wore it last. Does anyone know where I can get one if at all?

Also just thinking about it, The Blue with Gold Hoops and White Shorts, Vs the Tri Colours Jersey and White Shorts. If we do go this way, lets hope it isn't Muddy or we will have no chance of picking who is who.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
It seems pretty fair if they dont wear it, cause it would look pretty similar to the Roosters one. Then again it was probably like that in the 60s when Parra played Easts.

Wished they had it last week though. Parra were pretty good in the early 60s, wouldve been good it was against the Dragons cause there were some pretty good clashes back then.

eelz47

Coach
they are only allowed to wear one commretive(spl) strip a year. and they chose to do it the other week at home

Nickeel

Juniors
eelz47 said:
they are only allowed to wear one commretive(spl) strip a year. and they chose to do it the other week at home

Whose rule is that, the NRL's? How come the Tigers wear both a Wests (Magpies) and a Balmain jersey during the year then? Is it a special exemption because they are a merged entity?

Oh well, doesn't bother me too much - was just wondering.

Nick

Parraletic

Juniors
We should use the 60's style jersey as our home strip & then a different alternative strip like the Dragons or Roosters do. Bring back some tradition.

Latest posts