What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody Got Rugby League 2 Yet??

Razor

Coach
shadow grinder said:
well im not going to spend upto $30 for the controller if the PC controls are fine. like i asked are the RL2 controls the same as RL1? if so i wont bother buying a control because i liked rl1 controls.

You were going to spend $25 on a converter plug for the PC. If you're going to do that you may as well spend the extra $5

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I had the option of waiting untill Dec 25th...The gf told me today that she was going to buy me a new wallet, as my current one was 3/4 eaten by my puppy the other week.

I lightbulb went off inside my head..I told her I'd give her the extra cash if she were to swap it for RL2 :)

shadow grinder

First Grade
Razor said:
You were going to spend $25 on a converter plug for the PC. If you're going to do that you may as well spend the extra $5

no. ffs. are you reading my posts? I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD buy a converter or not. IF the controls ARE sh*t and different from RL1 then i will get the controller. IF the controls ARE THE SAME as RL1 then i WONT get the controller/covnerter.

so answer this: are the PC controls the same as RL1? just answer that question for me...anyone.

Jono078

Referee
phonetic said:
Looks 10 times better than the 1st game. Players 10 times worse. It's so sluggish.

All the extra features are great. I enjoy the fact that it's a bit more challenging than the 1st, but they could have made it play a little faster.

Goto customise game and put speed and agility up by 30% ;'). Should make the gameplay abit quicker, if still not quick enough turn them up more.

Razor

Coach
phonetic said:
Looks 10 times better than the 1st game. Players 10 times worse. It's so sluggish.

All the extra features are great. I enjoy the fact that it's a bit more challenging than the 1st, but they could have made it play a little faster.

Does your PC meet the recommended specs?

My game plays at a good speed.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Jono078 said:
Goto customise game and put speed and agility up by 30% ;'). Should make the gameplay abit quicker, if still not quick enough turn them up more.

Ya, that's what I did game seems much more playable now.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Does anyone know if they still have deliberate forward passes in this game? I got it this morning and so far so good but I'm just wondering.

Deano

Juniors
Do you guys know if there's any way to change the difficulty in franchise mode? I don't want to have to start again whenever it becomes too easy.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Deano said:
Do you guys know if there's any way to change the difficulty in franchise mode? I don't want to have to start again whenever it becomes too easy.

i dont think you can

Big Pete

Referee
shadow grinder said:
no. ffs. are you reading my posts? I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD buy a converter or not. IF the controls ARE sh*t and different from RL1 then i will get the controller. IF the controls ARE THE SAME as RL1 then i WONT get the controller/covnerter.

so answer this: are the PC controls the same as RL1? just answer that question for me...anyone.

From what I heard yes they are the same.

Phillips

Referee
great game, much better than the first one still a few flaws etc etc but i can live with that

theres nothing better than seeing Eric Grothe run 90 metres down the sideline untouched

f**k i love this game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hehehehe, only in virtual reality Phillips, only in virtual relaity. ;-)

bulldog

Bench
Pretty disappointed overall, it's OK but the gameplay isn't much of a step forward.

Franchise is good, but only 1 saved franchise at a time.

Controls are a real pain in the arse, no way to configure the buttons to my own taste without having to edit a data file or run some button config utility in windows.

Commentary is bizarre at times and nearly always falling behind the play.

Hopefully the modders will get stuck in and work some magic.

sunny

might get a bootlegged or a burned copy, by the sounds of it it's not worth the money to buy normally.

Latest posts