What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody

bottle

Coach
Is he available? Should we sign him?

I don't know how much salary cap space he'd take up, and whether or not he could double as coach and masseur. Is it worth a gamble?

I'm just so pissed with the club and Doust in particular for not signing Anybody, or his brother Somebody. What's wrong with these useless pricks. Some clubs seem to be able to sign Everybody, and all we ever end up with is Nobody, who is f**ken useless at the best of times.

What should we do? I'm f**ken desperate I tells ya.

Fire

First Grade

I don't know how much salary cap space he'd take up, and whether or not he could double as coach and masseur. Is it worth a gamble?

I'm just so pissed with the club and Doust in particular for not signing Anybody, or his brother Somebody. What's wrong with these useless pricks. Some clubs seem to be able to sign Everybody, and all we ever end up with is Nobody, who is f**ken useless at the best of times.

:lol:

hahaha I have noticed a lot of that in your sub-forum when lurking.

It reminds me of the Bulldogs forum, where anytime a player is off-contract a thread is started up about him.

big pat

Coach

you'd have more chance of getting a response from the morgue, than st george.

Dragons84

Juniors

I dont think Anybody will fit in at St George, Everybody wants 11 straight premierships and Somebody is saying he is dreaming.

I do think we should negotiate with That Guy, little is known about him but he brings results and if he brings This Guy with him they will build a good foundation at the club, furthermore we need to promote New Guy to the halves to inject some young blood into the attack.

64 Dragon

Coach
This thread has made my day after reading Drew-sta's revelations.

It's good to see some of us can still laugh.

GO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts