What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else sick of reading about Benji

Snoz

Juniors
I like Benji & like watching what he can do on a footy field but fair dinkum can the media please write about someone else for a change.

There is a team in the UK preparing for the WCC and I have hardly seen anything/the bears are submitting a business plan this year for re entry/trial games are happening everywhere yet all we read/hear about is Benji and his Japanese Rugny deal.

That's the way, lets stick our heads in the sand and pretend all this defection to rugby thing isn't happening.

pffft.

Let 'em go.

If you're an NRL player thinking of going to Union for the money and you're reading this, I have something to say to you;

Don't think about it, just go. f**k off.

You'll be replaced and forgotten about quicker than Roy Bell can run 40 metres.

Vossy

Bench
wish he would hurry up and make a decision, tis getting boring, considering he spends half his time on the injured list..

benji wont be a big loss, cause if they are only in it for big $, i say good riddons you ungratefull lil bastard..

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I swear this time last year- even late last season Tigers supporters were undecided whether he was worth resigning. He had an alright world cup. I dont see the fuss around him atm.

Lambretta

First Grade
That's the way, lets stick our heads in the sand and pretend all this defection to rugby thing isn't happening.

It's a cash grab and a leverage for salary negotiation.

I doubt a Union club would want to risk paying huge money to someone with his record of injuries.

gregstar

Referee
it's as annoying as all the spasnier crap was.

just go bungee - we'll cope.

maybe our private health premiums will drop.

pffft.

Let 'em go.

If you're an NRL player thinking of going to Union for the money and you're reading this, I have something to say to you;

well said

if they don't want to play in the NRL then i don't want to see them in the NRL

as david, from the 12th man, said to wittyfan the gay waitor "f**k off and f**k off now"

The other thing they tend to forget about is their legacy.

If we get aggro with the turncoats, as I'd like to see, they should be remembered as turncoats from the moment they go until the day they die, not welcomed back with open arms.

Remember, Union has only just acknowledged Dally Messenger, 100 years on.

The other thing they tend to forget about is their legacy.

If we get aggro with the turncoats, as I'd like to see, they should be remembered as turncoats from the moment they go until the day they die, not welcomed back with open arms.

Remember, Union has only just acknowledged Dally Messenger, 100 years on.

The open arms that you mentioned could do a better job than him defending.

thug jimmy

Juniors
pffft.

Let 'em go.

ah its different with benji as its only for the off season.
he has/had no intention to miss any nrl games.

gallop is an absolute f#$kstick for his stance.
is japanese rugby really competing against the nrl?
are they really going to steal of our supporters? our revenue?
if anything, marshall playing in japan will spread the word further about rugby league.

just letting him go with the other 100 players the past 2-3 seasons is a piss poor effort.

the nrl would have to be the most unreasonable sporting organisation in australia.

ah its different with benji as its only for the off season.
he has/had no intention to miss any nrl games.

gallop is an absolute f#$kstick for his stance.
is japanese rugby really competing against the nrl?
are they really going to steal of our supporters? our revenue?
if anything, marshall playing in japan will spread the word further about rugby league.

just letting him go with the other 100 players the past 2-3 seasons is a piss poor effort.

the nrl would have to be the most unreasonable sporting organisation in australia.

What are you on about?

Gallop doesn't have a "stance". All we've heard so far is he won't allow it by fudging the Tigers' books if it eventuates that Benji plays Union then tries to play for the Tigers in 2010.

And who are the 100 players?