What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone follow the ESL closely?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Because I have a friend who works for a local paper, and his uncle (a huge Eels fan) works in the UK, and according to him, the Eels are looking to make some signings from the ESL.

Now, he says we're looking at forwards, and one name that came up was Peacock...But I thought he was under contract?

Phillips

Referee
there are plenty of players in the ESL that would be great signings eg junior langi

scottyeel

Bench
Well there doesn't seem to be too muck quality here to sign. But the last time we bought from ESL didn't work out too well either.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
chris stormin normin george super grilling machince forman thorman?

JOB 3:14

Juniors
I doesnt hurt to try our hand at ESL. Just because thorman didnt work out doesnt mean we should avoid players from the ESL.

dazeely

First Grade
I believe their is a guy playing over there by the name David Solamona. Heard he goes alright. Similar style of player to Widders (Impact).

Angry_eel

First Grade
dazeely said:
I believe their is a guy playing over there by the name David Solamona. Heard he goes alright. Similar style of player to Widders (Impact).
then they'd be very stupid to have let widders go. solo's freak passes for widders to go through the gaps. :(:(:(

V1er

Juniors
Wasnt that the reason we let solomona go in the first place, him and widders were similar type players as far as impact goes, and they deiceded to go with widders?

Angry_eel

First Grade
V1er said:
Wasnt that the reason we let solomona go in the first place, him and widders were similar type players as far as impact goes, and they deiceded to go with widders?
widders didn't have freak passes though. he had the runs. Solo would be great actually. now he can throw freak passes for Hayne.

Latest posts