What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone follow the ESL closely?

Angry_eel

First Grade
eelavation said:
well everyone is telling me that there's no one left so why not????
are you serious? even after letting go of 3 first graders we haven't the money to make one good signing.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Angry_eel said:
are you serious? even after letting go of 3 first graders we haven't the money to make one good signing.

I didn't say we don't have money, we actually have a sh*tload, but everyone is telling me that there's no one to sign..

jesus christ, can we have an ounce of calm in this joint or is that asking too much.

Angry_eel

First Grade
eelavation said:
I didn't say we don't have money, we actually have a sh*tload, but everyone is telling me that there's no one to sign..

jesus christ, can we have an ounce of calm in this joint or is that asking too much.
im sorry man i read your statement wrong.

Lowey3

Juniors
So much crap written in this thread.

Let me tell you some facts, shags!!!

1. David Solomona does not have a clause in his contract that enables him to leave the Wildcats if they go down. That rule only applies to British players. Which is why eyebrows where raised when Wigan signed Barratt and Bailey. Solomona could ask for a transfer but his contract wont be terminated if they go down.

2. Loads of players would be great signings for NRL clubs... get over yourselves FFS!

3. Tonie Carroll was dog turd for over a year at Leeds - which might explain why he was poor for the Broncos.

4. James Graham is the next star over here - 20 years old, 2 try's on international debut and he wins the showdowns with Fielden - everytime they play.

5. Jason Cayless is doing fine -- 1st year of his 4 year contract.... real workhorse and a fan favourite.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lowey3 said:
So much crap written in this thread.

Let me tell you some facts, shags!!!

1. David Solomona does not have a clause in his contract that enables him to leave the Wildcats if they go down. That rule only applies to British players. Which is why eyebrows where raised when Wigan signed Barratt and Bailey. Solomona could ask for a transfer but his contract wont be terminated if they go down.

2. Loads of players would be great signings for NRL clubs... get over yourselves FFS!

3. Tonie Carroll was dog turd for over a year at Leeds - which might explain why he was poor for the Broncos.

4. James Graham is the next star over here - 20 years old, 2 try's on international debut and he wins the showdowns with Fielden - everytime they play.

5. Jason Cayless is doing fine -- 1st year of his 4 year contract.... real workhorse and a fan favourite.

Lowey, I've seen posters on the St Helens forum link Tahu and Civenociva to your club, but you guys never post crap do you?? :sarcasm:

bartman

Immortal
Tooks is still doing his thing with Harlequins. I think he alternates a bit from starting line-up to coming off the bench. Haven't seen a lot fo them on TV, but they're a very hot and cold side - some weeks they get surprise results away against leading teams, and other weeks they fall in a heap against sides you'd think they should beat.