What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone got some old sand shoes and gym equipment

Andy

First Grade
Have got any sticks we can give them to use as canes Dilmah? Broken-off car arials will also suffice.

TooheysNew

Coach
No - but we could talk to some wests tigers supporters - i'm sure they can provide us with broken car aerials...

astrogirl

First Grade
I think I have an old bike in Dad's garage. Pink and probably rusty, but maybe they would like it?

Andy

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
I've got an old cricket helmet that Joey could play in. Might get him back on the field a week or two sooner.

Ok, this thread was really funny until then.

Dilmah said:
I've got some really dark sunglasses - Tyler and the rest of the blind leaders can have them if they want...

Its hard enough for them to see all of us LITTLE PEOPLE as it is. Dont give them an extra reason to just ignore us.

Professional Leaders make positive changes.

Just look at Sam Chisolm. He's been in the seat 4 days and they've axed that Our Place with Scott Cam which was just a sequel to Backyeard Blitz and that p00fy little Jamie Drury as special guest just to add credibility to the show. They may as well get Ian Roberts on there.

Our Captain Pringle - Mike Tyler who has only been Chairman for 4 short weeks but has been on the Board for 4 or 5 years and been Deputy Chairman for the last two - wants another 6 months to even consider a privatisation option. He made out that he has COMMISSIONED a Finance Committee to especially look into that. That Committee has ben in existance 5 years laready so shouldnt they have considered a survival plan to leave their hand to mouth existance.

I notice their Sponsorship Manager Nathan Thurston resigns on 10th June. From what others have told me - he was one of the only guys that looked after the sponsors. Another scape goat for Tyler - his CEO and his board of merry men to use like they did Dane Tilse.

pegson

Juniors
I found my old clam shell kiddies Swimming pool down in my backyards its a bit rooted but i figured the knights could build some muscle up by swimming some laps.

macavity

Referee
Andy said:
Ok, this thread was really funny until then.

dude, that was funny!

wont have to worry about head-clashes will he!

might not be legal, but they don't mind bending the rules for Joey, do they....? ;-)

Alex28

Coach
The Little People said:
Our Captain Pringle - Mike Tyler who has only been Chairman for 4 short weeks but has been on the Board for 4 or 5 years and been Deputy Chairman for the last two - wants another 6 months to even consider a privatisation option. He made out that he has COMMISSIONED a Finance Committee to especially look into that. That Committee has ben in existance 5 years laready so shouldnt they have considered a survival plan to leave their hand to mouth existance.

I notice their Sponsorship Manager Nathan Thurston resigns on 10th June. From what others have told me - he was one of the only guys that looked after the sponsors. Another scape goat for Tyler - his CEO and his board of merry men to use like they did Dane Tilse.

Love the Captain Pringle reference - we called out to him a number of times last Sunday but he wouldn't come and see us unfortunately...

and don't think Dane Tilse was that big a scape goat either...

pegson

Juniors
I just asked my friend and he has got a few band aids he dont need anymore because the scab on his knee has heaed.

where going good boyz, but we need more stuff

SGM

Juniors
I have some old sponge they can use to make some head gear and i ahve duck tape. so that will save there poor little weak skulls.

Whats Doing

Bench
Alex28 said:
If you read the Herald the other day - what we really need is a field that they arent going to get kicked off from using...

When they come to play Brisbane, they can use my backyard to train on. Just need to watch their heads when near the clothesline

Doctor

Bench
Stranger said:
Ive got a ball with a hole in it

Good. We'll tie a rope to it so they can hang it from the clothesline and practice catching it....... just like they do in tennis and cricket.

TooheysNew

Coach
I have an old 76 falcon... we could give that to carmont to help him with his defense... he could just hit the other players with the car. Only way he's going to get them to the ground.

astrogirl

First Grade
Whats Doing said:
When they come to play Brisbane, they can use my backyard to train on. Just need to watch their heads when near the clothesline
:lol:

That's funny imagery.