What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have the ratings for yesterdays match?

Simo

First Grade
I think Paulyboy has a valid point but someone once said to me that the TV stations spend billions of dollars world wide based on these things so they must have some degree of accuracy.

I find it hard to believe that advertisers would spend so much money based on viewer audiences that were just a complete stab in the dark.

I have taken part in many surveys by mail but never these boxes so I do have to wonder myself.....ive never seen anybody with one.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Why the obsession with live footy again? Live to Perth meant a 1.00 telecast on a Sunday. Would have rated far higher at 5pm on delay.

Coaster

Bench
Misty Bee said:
Why the obsession with live footy again? Live to Perth meant a 1.00 telecast on a Sunday. Would have rated far higher at 5pm on delay.

No it wouldn't.

They are getting what the rest of us should be, a Sunday arvo GF

Perth Red

Post Whore
Does anyone have a link to how these figures are derived? i would be very doubtful about there validity and reliability. If sponsors are spending billions based on them then they want their heads testing. As others have said I have never ever met anyone who has a recording device so what is the sample size?