What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone need a prop?

Loudstrat

Coach
Gee, there's some sizeable talent developing in League Limbo, if yo0u include player getting paid unders like Croker, when you add Eastwood, Carney and Bird.

Have we ever had this much talent floating around without a gig so close to the start of the season?

shinobi

Juniors
Well hopefully he can get a start in the NRL i was shocked to see him leaving so early anyway.

Raider_69

Post Whore
if we're going after another 2nd rower. Which i think given our current crop, would be stupid, it should be crocker not eastwood.

The best we can hope for DiG is some clubs sign up a few of these guys and release a quality outside backs to fit them in. It'd be great if someone like Dean Collis would come on to the market. A young bloke with talent to come on the cheap

Snoz

Juniors
if a team had a bit of cash available in 2009/2010 there is some talent up for grabs with bird, carney, crocker & eastwood

Lambretta

First Grade
what gets me is that his father was born in Huddersfield

That makes him automatically eligible for a British passport - no questions asked - provide a birth cert for his father and voila. No need for work permit - or anything else.

He can drive a car through the wall of the bloody British Consulate, kick the crap out of the bloke with the stamp that says "piss off" on it, and no one will be able to stop him playing in England.

These players are as thick as pig pooh sometimes.
Why would you apply for a work visa, when you can apply for a passport which they can't deny you?

He should just sort the passport out and go. A passport is not reliant on a work visa (as the article stated). It's a way around it.

j5o6hn

Juniors
It may be because of developing unrest in the Uk with workers at lots of site going on strike over to many foreign workers in the UK and Brits missing out on jobs.
If the Tories win I think it will be very interesting indeed,but I think for the duration of the GFC it will be a lot harded to get into the UK

Lambretta

First Grade
Yeah - but if he's got a British passport - he's British and everyone else can go get f***ed.

Latest posts