What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone see the American Chopper episode where Rusty gives the OCC Boys Souths Jerseys

...and they go to Rabbitohs training to get smashed up a bit by the Souths players?

Then when doing a bike building show, Pauly jr is wearing the Souths jersey and the whole crowd is booing the sh*t out of him. He then asks the crowd "who wants to see me take the jersey off?" and the crowd erupts with a huge cheer. He then proceeds to take it off and get on with the show.

He later said "It seems like the South Sydney Rabbitohs are a team that the fans really love to hate."

I thought to myself damn....what if he was wearing a Manly jersey?

Was anyone at that show?

Pumba

First Grade
Yeah the boys from OCC made a bike for Russell Crowe to auction off for charity.

They also attended a Souths Training Session whilst they were out here.

effnic

Bench
Wow awesome, what next snoop rapping in a souths jersey, or maybe the souths owners asking a team that has earnt a home semi to move it to there home, pffft i doubt it.

Junior Bunny

Juniors
effnic said:
Wow awesome, what next snoop rapping in a souths jersey, or maybe the souths owners asking a team that has earnt a home semi to move it to there home, pffft i doubt it.

You are just making it worse for yourself. We are going to crush your puny team.

RainMan

Juniors
Junior Bunny said:
You are just making it worse for yourself. We are going to crush your puny team.

And if Manly crushes Souths?? I expect we won't be seeing you post at LU again?

Junior Bunny

Juniors
RainMan said:
And if Manly crushes Souths?? I expect we won't be seeing you post at LU again?

Well since iv been a member here longer than you with the name Junior BUNNY then that certainly disproves your theory of me being a bagwagon supporter. I'm what you would call a long time listener, first time caller. And besides, Manly will not crush Souths. They wont even get within 20 points of us.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great advertising for RL. Hope the American RL make the most of it. Anything that raises our profile has to be a good thing and getting major slots on massively worlwide popular shows like AM Chopper is a real coup.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My bro-in law was at the show where paully jnr took off the Souths Jersey - it was in Sydney.

American Chopper Downunder is a 3 part show.

1. They go to the Great Barrier Reef and Russell Crowe's farm in NSW then Uluru
2. Return from Uluru, then go to training with Souths and do the actually show.
3. They make the "Aussie Bike" for charity (Paully Jnr is back at the shop and shows an employee how to pass a rugby ball - Souths off course) Whilst Mikey and Vinnie are cruising Melbourne on Scooters.

Great Ad for Australia and RL.

Perth Red said:
Great advertising for RL. Hope the American RL make the most of it. Anything that raises our profile has to be a good thing and getting major slots on massively worlwide popular shows like AM Chopper is a real coup.

I agree. Love him or hate him, Rusty's doing great things for our game promotion wise. He even took Tom Cruise to a Souths game one time LOL.

One of the Souths boys hammered Sr. at training too. I think it was Fa'alogo. :lol:

RainMan

Juniors
Junior Bunny said:
Well since iv been a member here longer than you with the name Junior BUNNY then that certainly disproves your theory of me being a bagwagon supporter. I'm what you would call a long time listener, first time caller.

I look at it that you have been embarrassed to be a Souths supporter but finally start posting when Souths start to show promise ;-) .

innsaneink

Referee
Bobby DIGital said:
Not a fan of the OCC Inky? I took you for a biker type.

Ive watched it occasionally...its actually on right now...though i dont make a note to watch it specifically, I saw one episode when they first met Crowe ....havent seen the ep. you mentioned though.

Dont mind these shows, though to much poor acting in A-C

Mox

Juniors
Great advert for RL ??

They kept calling it Rugby ..

PS the bike they made was HORRIBLE

Southernsaint

Staff member
On the next episode of American Chopper:

- Some loser company or "Bart's People" charity wants a bike made

- OCC go and visit the company / charity for "inspiration"

- Junior spends too long on the design and senior doesn't agree with it

- Argument

- They start building the bike but there is a problem, usually a "missing" part or something "doesn't fit"

- Argument

- They're not going to make deadline!! What a shock!!

- Argument

- The missing part finally arrives just in time and Mikey cracks a joke

- Vinny & Rick do the vast majority of the work getting the bike ready

- Senior wanders over when all the work is done and takes it for a test ride.

END OF SHOW.

That is how every AC episode goes.

Tom Ace

Bench
effnic said:

Or ambush a tennis player into pretending he follows your team?